• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starbucks k-cups BOGO at Starbucks (9/27-9/30)

I just got an e-mail from Starbucks. Buy one box of k-cups, get one box free. Sounds like a good deal...I don't know what Starbucks charges for k-cups though.

Email text:
Stock up with a great deal on Starbucks K-Cup® packs
Thursday through Sunday, buy 1 box of Starbucks K-Cup® packs, get a 2nd pack for free

Mornings can be hectic as we transition into Fall routines. That's why we've got a great offer to help you brew up a terrific cup of Starbucks coffee in less than a minute.

Starting Thursday (9/27) through Sunday (9/30), when you buy any 12-count box of Starbucks® K-Cup® packs you will receive a 2nd pack free. This offer includes favorites like Sumatra, Caffe Verona, and our special limited-time offering Anniversary Blend. Offer is valid at participating Starbucks stores only.*

And as an added bonus, when you pay with your registered Starbucks Card, a Star comes with your purchase. Here's to a great Fall!

Pulled From S/D, Thanks To gizmo17 Yje O/P

Starbucks Store
See Starbucks Store coupons that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Starbucks (42.85kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

ganjagadget said:   There is also a $5 rebate on two:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1221762/

Looks like you cannot use the rebate: excludes Starbucks purchases and 12 packs.

$20 for 24 (2x 12 packs I presume?) on their website.

So if it's the same price in store, that's $10/24 including the BOGO, which is 42 cents each. Cheap for Starbucks, not in general.

Thanks OP! I use at least 2 a day!

THANKS OP!!!! I HAVE AT LEAST 12 OF THESE A DAY!!!!! WOOO WOOOO

Thanks op. What a great deal. My starbucks had started the deal today so I stocked up.

Red for fibbing, then editing to cover it up.

Just a little heads up for those you who frequent SB. The current $9.95 sale price will go away during this promotion and the K-cups will be going back to their normal prices (10.95 to 12.95). Not a huge deal, but wanted to make sure no one thought they'd be getting 2 for 9.95.

You also can not combine the sale price with the any other coupon, including the $2 coupon that is being given out in stores.

Thanks. Nice deal. So glad I didn't miss it.

SB sells for a premium price normally and I get it because I prefer it. If you like the SB cups like me then this is a very good deal.

I'm on Starbucks site right now and see no mention of this deal? Link anyone?

EDIT: Actually, I found a link and it appears this is in-store only...and with no store within 60 miles I'm out of luck.

If you purchased the $10 Living Social giftcard, now would be a great time to use it.

Got 4 boxes including 1 anniversary blend. 9.95 for the regular boxes and 12.95 for the anniversary blend came out to 22.90 for 48 k cups. Funny they sell 12 pack boxes at the Starbucks stores but in grocery stores I only see 10 pack boxes.

ChozenOne said:   Just a little heads up for those you who frequent SB. The current $9.95 sale price will go away during this promotion and the K-cups will be going back to their normal prices (10.95 to 12.95). Not a huge deal, but wanted to make sure no one thought they'd be getting 2 for 9.95.

You also can not combine the sale price with the any other coupon, including the $2 coupon that is being given out in stores.

Not everywhere.....

I stopped by my local Starbucks (in NY) to do a little grading between classes today. Picked up two 12 packs of Pikes Place for $9.95 - no tax. They rang up at the original price, the barista applied the coupon, then the other barista gave her the register code for the BOGOF promotion.

Out the door for $9.95 for 24 Pike's Place.

So YMMV......

you live in a place with no sbux in 60 miles? i am amazed

cbkcc100 said:   you live in a place with no sbux in 60 miles? i am amazed

Yup, those places do exist. lol

Picked up six boxes in the Los Angeles - San Fernando Valley this afternoon. Cafe Verona and Sumatra ended up at $9.95, and Anniversary blend was $12.95. All in cost for the six - $32.95.

Two different baristas enthusiastically talked up the deal, when they saw me pawing at the bin. There was a hand-written sign at the bin, reflecting the BOGO.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014