• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kirkland Signature Men's 5-Pocket jeans $9.97 @ Costco, B/M - YMMV

I was at Costco today, Looks Like There is a new Kirkland Signature Men's 5-Pocket jeans out. The new one is item #656744
And Priced @ $13.99

The old Kirkland Signature Men's 5-Pocket jeans item # 167129 and priced @ $9.97
At my store there where a lot of sizes, So YMMV as in title.

Good Luck.

Member Summary

costco logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
This went down to $5.00 at the Culver City/MdR Costco. Only size 42 left though.

josh555 (Oct. 13, 2012 @ 3:51p) |

Thank you for this pointless distinction that will bring a thankful nod from 1.00% of Costco members. The other 99% of ... (more)

lousygolfer (Oct. 13, 2012 @ 8:56p) |

$5.00 also at zip 98503 today. Sizes 32, 36, 42-about 30 pair left.

WashingtonState (Oct. 19, 2012 @ 7:13p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

But will you look good in it.... that's the million dollar question

Kirkland Signature Men's 5-Pocket jeans $9.97. It is really wirh a low price!

Thanks for sharing.

SteelRing said:   But will you look good in it.... that's the million dollar question

Well, kirkland jeans are not exactly known for a fashion statement but they're good for working around the house and running errands and what not. Great price.

I don't have a Costco nearby, so this is a serious question. Why are Kirkland jeans better then Levi Signature or whatever you find at WalMart?

rogun said:   I don't have a Costco nearby, so this is a serious question. Why are Kirkland jeans better then Levi Signature or whatever you find at WalMart?

1) costco return policy

2) I only buy Kirkland jeans they hold up very well

3) you dont have to walk in to a Wal-Mart

SteelRing said:   But will you look good in it.... that's the million dollar question

They're blue denim have pockets and cover your butt. All for under $10. Fashion jeans are an oxymoron.

Butcherboy said:   

This... its almost worth paying the Costco membership just to avoid WalMart shoppers/employees.

Butcherboy said:   rogun said:   I don't have a Costco nearby, so this is a serious question. Why are Kirkland jeans better then Levi Signature or whatever you find at WalMart?

1) costco return policy

2) I only buy Kirkland jeans they hold up very well

Yeah, but you do have to walk into a Costco, can't try on the jeans, wait in line for 30 minutes to check out, wait in line for 10 minutes to have an 85 year-old check your receipt, get home, have them not fit, drive back to the store, and wait in line for 30 minutes to return them.

cyfan said:   
Yeah, but you do have to walk into a Costco, can't try on the jeans, wait in line for 30 minutes to check out, wait in line for 10 minutes to have an 85 year-old check your receipt, get home, have them not fit, drive back to the store, and wait in line for 30 minutes to return them.

As a former cashier in my college days I have mastered the Costco self checkout and can usually get a cart of 20+ items rung up in under 2 minutes. Also I have never been in a WalMart where there has been a motivated cashier and the lines were less than 3+ people deep.

So can anyone post a pic of the sign? Usually, they have all the sizes listed there, which would save the trip for a lot of us who are, as they say, a bit big boned, portly, pudgy, thick around the middle, got a little more junk in the trunk, are carrying around a spare tire, have more cushion for the pushin', etc.?

Zuke76 said:   As a former cashier in my college days I have mastered the Costco self checkout and can usually get a cart of 20+ items rung up in under 2 minutes. Also I have never been in a WalMart where there has been a motivated cashier and the lines were less than 3+ people deep.

You still have Costco self-check? Lucky you They pulled them from our store. Give it time, I believe they're pulling them company-wide.

Neil

jblackwood said:   So can anyone post a pic of the sign? Usually, they have all the sizes listed there, which would save the trip for a lot of us who are, as they say, a bit big boned, portly, pudgy, thick around the middle, got a little more junk in the trunk, are carrying around a spare tire, have more cushion for the pushin', etc.?

Or, before making someone go throught the hassle of taking a picture, downloading it to his/her computer, then uploading it here, you could call your local Costco and ask them yourself, wait on the line for the 2 minutes it takes for someone to run to the display, and then get back to the phone to give you an answer. Since Costco stock always varies from store to store, what someone might find at his/her local store might not be of any value to you, anyway, unless you happened to live near that same Costco.

Just a thought.

I may be firing some bad neurons but the .97 indicates a closeout item…

I thought .00 indicated a closout item.

hawaiian2002 said:   I thought .00 indicated a closout item.

.97 clearance
.00 final clearance

But most of the time Costco will sell out at .97 clearance price.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=18&thre...

wow...instead of one pair of True Religion Jeans I could get 30 of these! Nah...I'm still getting another pair of True Religion...

Zuke76 said:   Butcherboy said:   

This... its almost worth paying the Costco membership just to avoid WalMart shoppers/employees.

please be politically correct, the shoppers should be referred to as Walmartians

missamo80 said:   Zuke76 said:   As a former cashier in my college days I have mastered the Costco self checkout and can usually get a cart of 20+ items rung up in under 2 minutes. Also I have never been in a WalMart where there has been a motivated cashier and the lines were less than 3+ people deep.

You still have Costco self-check? Lucky you They pulled them from our store. Give it time, I believe they're pulling them company-wide.

Neil

New COSTCO opened nearby mid-summer. No self checkouts. Very disappointing.

cyfan said:   

You say all this as if we are to believe you have something better to do? Does anyone? This is a typical weekday for me.

is this regional or national? can anyone confirm? thanks

I have seen this same deal in California, Arizona and Missouri.

wow, have you seen these? i am not a fashion maven, but men's "mom" jeans just don't work for me.

godsantagonist said:   wow, have you seen these? i am not a fashion maven, but men's "mom" jeans just don't work for me.
The thing is, unless your non-mom-jeans have a button fly, you're still a wuss. So may as well just go with the $9.97 jeans.

ummmm, not true. these are just missing the velcro fly to make them all that then, huh. cheap doesn't equate to deal all the time.

Costco is discontinuing this version. Not sure if they have changed the style, but what they DID change is the color pattern on the cellophane wrap that shows the size of the jeans. Big improvement from having to search every tag. Other than that, could not immediately see any changes.

bjadams44 said:   SteelRing said:   But will you look good in it.... that's the million dollar question

They're blue denim have pockets and cover your butt. All for under $10. Fashion jeans are an oxymoron.

When I'm changing the oil in my car, cutting brush in the backyard, painting the bottom of my boat, wrestling with my three kids in the yard or riding my motorcycle collecting squished bugs across my front then heavy, durable jeans for $10 is good.

Of course if I ever find myself ordering a double shot non-fat soy latte to sip while I discuss fashion and The View with the other girls I shall look for more of a style statement. But until then these work well.

At my costco ONLY the 36"+ size Costco jeans were priced at $9.97, the 34" and bellow were normal price ($13.99 I believe)

arribasn said:   At my costco ONLY the 36"+ size Costco jeans were priced at $9.97, the 34" and bellow were normal price ($13.99 I believe)

OP forgot to mention that he is 40" size

cnvrtble98 said:   wow...instead of one pair of True Religion Jeans I could get 30 of these! Nah...I'm still getting another pair of True Religion...

True Religion is sooo 2008! or two thousand and late

Price drop to $6.97 at Azusa costco today, but only 36,38,40 available now. They also have new kirkland 5pk jean for $13.xx, not sure what's the different.

all168 said:   Price drop to $6.97 at Azusa costco today, but only 36,38,40 available now. They also have new kirkland 5pk jean for $13.xx, not sure what's the different.

New KS men's jean are ringspun cotton, the fiber is spun before the jeans are manufactured, generally considered to result in a softer and more durable fabric. The new product is Item # by size, allowing better inventory management, hopefully avoiding too many situations where e.g. only 36, 38, 40 available when those aren't the size you need

The new design has replaced the pocket watch pocket with a cell phone pocket

Thanks for the explanation, i can feel the fabric is better on the new jean. If anyone live nearby and 36,38,40 will fit, plenty of them available.

It's $6.97 in Costco Livermore. Size 36, 38, 40 and 42 are available.

FYI -- Closeout items at Costco are indicated by an asterisk (*) on the price sticker. Sometimes the price is lower than it was originally; other times the price is the same -- the asterisk just indicates when current supply is gone, there will be no more.

Kirkland Jean Price Sticker
Disclaimer
Ron1950 said:   FYI -- Closeout items at Costco are indicated by an asterisk (*) on the price sticker. Sometimes the price is lower than it was originally; other times the price is the same -- the asterisk just indicates when current supply is gone, there will be no more.

Thanks for that tip. Looks like this is a closeout item now, see the attached picture.

timsy said:   bjadams44 said:   SteelRing said:   But will you look good in it.... that's the million dollar question

When I'm changing the oil in my car, cutting brush in the backyard, painting the bottom of my boat, wrestling with my three kids in the yard or riding my motorcycle collecting squished bugs across my front then heavy, durable jeans for $10 is good.

Of course if I ever find myself ordering a double shot non-fat soy latte to sip while I discuss fashion and The View with the other girls I shall look for more of a style statement. But until then these work well.

or when you get tired of guys whistling at you while on your bike or working on your car, especially if you have long hair. lol

"dud looks like a lady" video comes to mind.

Skipping 7 Messages...
josh555 said:   This went down to $5.00 at the Culver City/MdR Costco. Only size 42 left though.
$5.00 also at zip 98503 today. Sizes 32, 36, 42-about 30 pair left.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014