• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

The program is available for $49.99 (for Burning Studio 11), but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

Ashampoo Burning Studio 2012 offers you everything you need to burn movies, music and data fast and effectively. The software with the intuitive user interface focuses on the core competencies of burning software and offers you compact functions to tackle all tasks relating to your burning projects easily create data discs, burn backups, rip music, create audio CDs or burn already existing film files on Blu-ray Disc and lots more.

Let Ashampoo Burning Studio 2012 convince you with its high functionality, intuitive handling and simple user interface. Burn CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs quickly and comfortably!

Features and Functions:
Data CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc with autostart functionality.
Burn data on CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs.
Update previously burned discs.
Backup important data on one or more CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs.
Rip music titles of different music formats from CD.
Burn music as audio CD, mp3 or wma collections.
Burn Blu-ray Discs with videos in HD and Full HD format from already existing files.
Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.
Create and burn disc images.
Erase rewritable discs.
Create modified copies of already existing discs.
Design and print covers, labels and booklets.

Member Summary

Ashampoo Burning Studio 2012
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. Just reinstalled Windows7 and could not reinstall the earlier version of this I had from a previous giveaway!

I don't know about this version, but the previous versions of Ashampoo Burning Studio work great. just my 2cents

Great deal.. you got green sir.!

only 1 caution

use custom install and uncheck their toolbar install.

if you use express it installs abit of junk that 99% of people dont want or need.

I have a somewhat stupid question. If I install this, would I be able to read BD-ROMs using the OEM drives like the one available here?
Thanks.

I think the previous versions have always been free. Good software, though.

aquadoll said:   I have a somewhat stupid question. If I install this, would I be able to read BD-ROMs using the OEM drives like the one available here?
Thanks.

It will be able to read them, but I'm sure it doesn't come with the codecs necessary to actually watch the movie on the disc. For that, see my post in the thread you referenced.

This was a virus, killed two of my computers. Had to reinstall operating system

abeinri,
RE. virus.
I installed on my W7 machine. (custom install as advised to eliminate junk) and it didn't do anything to me. I did a complete Norton virus scan and it just picked up the usual cookies. Did you do an express install?

Yes, looks like it corrupted the windows ntfs partition, the windows repair utility was unable to fix it, I am glad I had a back up from last year

Even after I declined everything, it goes on to install free download manager 3.8 and when I cancel (hoping I am cancelling this only), it quits altogether without installing the Music Studio. Any suggestions? TIA

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.