• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Home Depot has the HDX Brand (which i think is Husky or home depots brand.) 150 13 Gal. Size Tall kitchen trash bags for 10.97 Starting September 27, 2012 link-o

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HDX (2.38kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

For you Costco fans, they sell 200 of these bags for around $10.

johnny98 said:   For you Costco fans, they sell 200 of these bags for around $10.

In-store only? Not Costco.com?

peepsiemom said:   johnny98 said:   For you Costco fans, they sell 200 of these bags for around $10.

In-store only? Not Costco.com?


Yes

crtt said:   Home Depot has the HDX Brand (which i think is Husky or home depots brand.) 150 13 Gal. Size Tall kitchen trash bags for 10.97 Starting September 27, 2012 link-o

Thanks for this deal. But your link-o is to HomeDepot.com where this deal is NOT available. Why are you offering this link?



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014