Voting History
rated:
55" VIZIO Razor 3D LED LCD 1080p 240Hz SPS HDTV w/ Wi-Fi for $1098 + FS

Member Summary

55" VIZIO Razor 3D LED LCD 1080p
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The reviews on this TV are pretty good, and I am strongly considering it mysellf...but it has been this price for a month.

I bought this a few weeks ago from Sams Club. The picture is great, but the functionality is sub par in my opinion. I decided to keep the TV, because the picture is so good - I can live with the functionality issues.

schanro said:   I bought this a few weeks ago from Sams Club. The picture is great, but the functionality is sub par in my opinion. I decided to keep the TV, because the picture is so good - I can live with the functionality issues.

Do you mean the the internet apps? or the OSD? Do you use home theater system? Does the TV channel 5.1 DTS or dolby form an HDMI source going in the tv and exiting via optical to the receiver?

i have the 47" version of this. i like it so far but i am thinking about moving up to the 55" brethren. my only frustration with this set is the poor sound quality from the speakers.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014