• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.bottomdollarfood.com/moneymail/bd-2012-0927-10off20.a...

Bottom Dollar does carry some batteries, pet food, etc if you want to buy items other than groceries.

http://bottomdollarfood.mywebgrocer.com/StoreLocator.aspx?

store locator

Member Summary

bottom dollar (11.10kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

only in 5 states:
OH, PA, MD, NJ & VA

Mr C,

Is the link supposed to point to a printable or just a signup screen?

psxzombie said:   Mr C,

it's a link to "print button" for the coupon.

MISTERCHEAP said:   psxzombie said:   Mr C,

screenshot of what I see

MISTERCHEAP said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   psxzombie said:   Mr C,

screenshot of what I see
Works in IE, not Firefox

psxzombie said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   psxzombie said:   Mr C,

screenshot of what I see
Works in IE, not Firefox

Worked in Firefox for me.

Just tried to use this and the store said the district manager emailed them this morning and told them not to accept the coupon even though it still shows up on their website. I tried going to the customer service link the website to complain and I'm getting a server 404 error.

conjett said:   Just tried to use this and the store said the district manager emailed them this morning and told them not to accept the coupon even though it still shows up on their website. I tried going to the customer service link the website to complain and I'm getting a server 404 error.

sorry to hear that. I'd call their 800# customer service number on Monday and complain. I used it at a store today about 2:30PM, had no problems.

According to the customer service person, the coupon was only good for NJ, OH and PA even though there is nothing on the coupon or the website that stated that. Well, from now on I'm just have to shop at ALDI's and any other place that doesn't use those "loyalty" cards.

Thanks Mr. C ... used my coupon on Sunday afternoon without issue. Bought an assortment of meat for $10.40 AC.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014