• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I've been a Marriott Rewards member for not too long, and am not sure if this is an old or new promotion.
Nevertheless, it seems to be a good deal for anyone who is NOT yet a Rewards member and is contemplating a stay at any Marriott hotel during the next 365 days.

1. Get an existing Marriott Rewards member to refer you
2. Sign up for the Rewards Program
3. After your first paid stay (stay within the next 365 days), get 2000 points. Referrer also gets 2000 points.

Details: Here

For example, if you are thinking of applying for the Chase Marriott credit card and are not yet a Marriott Rewards member, it would make sense to use this promotion to get a Marriott Rewards account before you fill out the credit card application.

Caveat: Members can refer only up to 5 friends in a year.

Member Summary

Marriott Hotel
Thanks cambraxlex
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like mods moved this from Travel forum (where I posted initially) to Hot Deals

The neat thing about this is that you can do 5 new referrals each year. I try to do it every year, it is a win-win.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014