• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman 20'' 4.0 Amp Hedge Trimmer $24.99 Store Pick Up @ Sears

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07179772000P

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

hedge trimmers
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good deal...

I bought this 2 years ago for $11.99 at Sears during Nov, in MI. There is a good chance the price will go down if you wait for a few more weeks.

Thank you.

HyperX said:   I bought this 2 years ago for $11.99 at Sears during Nov, in MI. There is a good chance the price will go down if you wait for a few more weeks.

If price goes down take this one back for a full refund.

In 4 One. Thanks!!!

Got one! Thanks, OP.

Butcherboy said:   HyperX said:   I bought this 2 years ago for $11.99 at Sears during Nov, in MI. There is a good chance the price will go down if you wait for a few more weeks.

If price goes down take this one back for a full refund.


But refund is only allowed within 30 days, right?

I've never used a hedge trimmer. Just regular old shears.

Does this speed my time up a ton? Is it worth it to get cordless?

niniss said:   Butcherboy said:   HyperX said:   I bought this 2 years ago for $11.99 at Sears during Nov, in MI. There is a good chance the price will go down if you wait for a few more weeks.

If price goes down take this one back for a full refund.


But refund is only allowed within 30 days, right?


Customer Service Homepage We guarantee your satisfaction, or your money back.

http://www.sears.com/csreturns/nb-100000000020507

Our goal is that you're completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason, you are not satisfied, simply return your purchase in its original packaging, with your original receipt/email confirmation within 90 days from the purchase date or 30 days from the purchase date for Consumer Electronics, Mattresses, air conditioners, gas powered equipment, jewelry and watches for a refund or exchange.
Video Games, CD's, DVD's, computer software and sports/toy collectibles are non returnable for a refund if opened but may be exchanged for an identical item if defective. For other items, including folding guest beds, air/inflatable beds, continuous air bouncers, water slides, pools, gas powered lawn equipment, power tools, scooters over $149.99, specialty occasion clothing, video camera/camcorders, handbags, jewelry and watches, if the original packaging has been opened or tags and/or labels have been removed the items will only be exchanged with an identical item or a substantially similar item of equal value. Returns and exchanges are not allowed on customized jewelry.
Replacement products obtained in an exchange transaction will only be exchanged and are not eligible for a refund. Where applicable, all refunds will be issued in the same form as the original method of payment. If you are still not satisfied with your purchase after your return or exchange, please let us know. Your satisfaction is important to Sears.

Butcherboy said:   niniss said:   Butcherboy said:   HyperX said:   I bought this 2 years ago for $11.99 at Sears during Nov, in MI. There is a good chance the price will go down if you wait for a few more weeks.

If price goes down take this one back for a full refund.


But refund is only allowed within 30 days, right?


Customer Service Homepage We guarantee your satisfaction, or your money back.

http://www.sears.com/csreturns/nb-100000000020507

Our goal is that you're completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason, you are not satisfied, simply return your purchase in its original packaging, with your original receipt/email confirmation within 90 days from the purchase date or 30 days from the purchase date for Consumer Electronics, Mattresses, air conditioners, gas powered equipment, jewelry and watches for a refund or exchange.
Video Games, CD's, DVD's, computer software and sports/toy collectibles are non returnable for a refund if opened but may be exchanged for an identical item if defective. For other items, including folding guest beds, air/inflatable beds, continuous air bouncers, water slides, pools, gas powered lawn equipment, power tools, scooters over $149.99, specialty occasion clothing, video camera/camcorders, handbags, jewelry and watches, if the original packaging has been opened or tags and/or labels have been removed the items will only be exchanged with an identical item or a substantially similar item of equal value. Returns and exchanges are not allowed on customized jewelry.
Replacement products obtained in an exchange transaction will only be exchanged and are not eligible for a refund. Where applicable, all refunds will be issued in the same form as the original method of payment. If you are still not satisfied with your purchase after your return or exchange, please let us know. Your satisfaction is important to Sears.


Wow, very generously return policy. Thanks for the info Butcherboy!

Why is it showing $42.74? Can not get the $24.99 price to show at checkout. Any hints?

Same here....price shows $42.74

ingenue007 said:   I've never used a hedge trimmer. Just regular old shears.

Does this speed my time up a ton? Is it worth it to get cordless?


I've used them years ago at my parents home, and now I'm needing to add on to my own stash of tools; Yes, it does speed up the job, but the biggest advantage is getting all your shrubs even or shaped. Want all your hedges complete even and squared off? Then this makes it simple compared to a hand-held pair of shears.

Seems its back up the $42 for me, too...

Thanks, OP!

alaganza said:   Same here....price shows $42.74

Ditto



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014