• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Galaxy S III
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I also got in on this. I'm doing a phone upgrade on SERO. It didn't waive activation fees for me, but the taxes were on ... (more)

cheapmike (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 2:30a) |

Sam's Club has the Sprint Galaxy S3 for $0.96 on BF. After reading about this on SD Forum, I called the Sprint Retention... (more)

ebslc (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 10:48a) |

denied with price matching twice.

pathens (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 1:07p) |

I have reserved mine to pickup from the Sprint store. Try now click on "Buy Now" yellow box on the Sprint home page.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does anyone know if Sprint will honor the $50 deal with a contract renewal or does it have to be a new contract? I am eligable for a $150 upgrade.

wait... you can't post a black friday deal yet!! FW hasn't come out with this year's black friday badget yet!!! (kidding of course)

Yuyak said:   wait... you can't post a black friday deal yet!! FW hasn't come out with this year's black friday badget yet!!! (kidding of course)

My neighbors hung a Christmas wreath on their door on the the first day of fall... it's really thrown my timing off. Being pre-mature must be "in" this year.

DomeShot said:   Does anyone know if Sprint will honor the $50 deal with a contract renewal or does it have to be a new contract? I am eligable for a $150 upgrade.
Article says, "Both current and prospecting customers will have a chance to snag a Galaxy S III for $50 on a new two-year agreementů"

Nice!

I wonder if you can get it online or just in store

I believe this week until Saturday (being the last day) Best buy will also do this offer. It's on their ad.

Hope similar discount on note 2

Im guessing/hoping ATT will have this phone for about $100 by then. :fingers_crossed:

This phone or the HTC Evo? Which is better?

Is this one of the phones still allowed to be sold in the US?

Skillet17 said:   This phone or the HTC Evo? Which is better?

I will go with S3

u can get a similar deal at Bestbuy if u trade in ur current phone...all depends on the condition of course...! i got my S3 for $63-ish by trading in my Sprint bought Epic(few scratches in working condtion for $90 GC) subtract from the now $149 cost (as long as u qualify for the 2 yr contract)! i posted this on the 25th....
i guess if u wait for this u can still get the Sprint trade in and come out with an even better deal though....good luck regardless!

oops! just saw someone post that Bestbuy will have the same deal....darn my impatienceness...:0p!

chwychuro said:   I believe this week until Saturday (being the last day) Best buy will also do this offer. It's on their ad.

Best Buy has $50 savings this week not $50 for the actual device. They still have it listed for $149.99.

Thank you for sharing information.

BAH! Just got my GS2 in Feb. Not eligible for a upgrade for a year and half

omg the dilemma... IPHONE 5 or GALAXY S3? $50 is a great deal tho!

Does this work for SERO!?!??!

While iphone 5 is a good phone, I recently went for the galaxy s3 after looking at them in the Sprint store. The 4.8 inch display versus the 4 inch display was the difference maker for me ... its like comparing a 40 inch HDTV to a 48 inch HDTV -- noticeably larger when reading the phone.

edmunsonsnow said:   omg the dilemma... IPHONE 5 or GALAXY S3? $50 is a great deal tho!

iPhone5 is a pretty good phone but if you are going to use it on Sprint then it has a lot of short comings.

One of the biggest for me is that it does not do simultaneous voice and data on the Sprint - iPhone5.

Shahhere

This may not be a hot deal unless you must have Sprint service. If, as rumors suggest, Samsung releases a new Galaxy Nexus with the next version of Android (Galaxy Nexus Superior) for the holidays, and if the rumored specs are correct...they're aiming to sell an unlocked new Nexus device in the $250-$350 range.

JMO, but the lifecycle on these things are so short these days, unless you were planning on buying a GS3 on Sprint in November, I wouldn't want to buy it with Jelly Bean already out, a new Android version on several Nexus devices on the horizon, and a host of other new and updated spec devices (HTC One X+) launching for the holidays.

i have the new Evo, how much could i get for it trading it in at Best Buy? Should i do that?

Wfuscrub said:   i have the new Evo, how much could i get for it trading it in at Best Buy? Should i do that?
Only you can decide that ... As for how much bestbuy will give you for it ... Only bestbuy can answer that

Any answer to the online vs. store question?

dubio said:   I wonder if you can get it online or just in store

I'm waiting for the GSIV.

fwongsjsu said:   I'm waiting for the GSIV.

Ditto, while the GS3 is a great phone I look forward to the upgrades hinted at for the GSIV.

GS3 is an awesome phone. I'm already on Verizon w/ a GS3, but I think they might be about to kick me off for my data usage. If this deal is still around, I'll go with a Sprint GS3.

+$53.63 sales tax in CA = $103.63
probably better to order from Wirefly friends & family if youre in CA, since Amazon charges tax here too.

tomasSC said:   Does this work for SERO!?!??!

haha, the question we all want to know with every Sprint deal

tomasSC said: Does this work for SERO!?!??!

Both current and prospecting customers will have a chance to snag a Galaxy S III for $50 on a new two-year agreement,

Yes, if you want to upgrade to SERO-PP ($49 Per month)

fwongsjsu said:   I'm waiting for the GSIV.

Have there been any announcements?

by that time, note2 should be out already. It will be the next phone to have.

ajeab said:   by that time, note2 should be out already. It will be the next phone to have.thats the one I want, already over my htc 4G lte-

thats funny I was in best buy yesterday looking at that very phone, there
was zero point of sales about any 50 dollar deals
I mean I had this phone in my hand

Well, I'm waiting for the GSVIII because it's going to a hexacore cpu, geforce gtx690, 1tb of ram, and 1 month battery life.

jk, but if you keep waiting for the next best thing, you'll be waiting, and waiting...

kjmi64 said:   fwongsjsu said:   I'm waiting for the GSIV.

Ditto, while the GS3 is a great phone I look forward to the upgrades hinted at for the GSIV.

If you can't wait, you can get a refurb Galaxy III for $99 on AT&T's website with 2 year contract. I'm waiting for the Note II...going from an Iphone 4 to that Mammoth is going to be ridiculous!

i hope they add the new LG coming out at end of Oct. that is an awesome phone

Skipping 16 Messages...
denied with price matching twice.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014