• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Yes, it is a refurb. 2 stroke It is kind of heavy, but the price is right.
New ones go for over $100 on ebaaay and in stores. Does NOT have a "tap and go" head line feeder.

Use promo code SAVE0905 for 5% off
This model has CURVED Shaft for $49.99 (minus 5% off)
http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_3684/Poulan-Pro-PP025-25cc-Gas-Powered-String-Trimmer-Refurbished-.html

This has STRAIGHT Shaft (price now $60.99, minus 5% off)
http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_12241/Poulan-Pro-PP125-25cc-Gas-Line-Grass-Lawn-Trimmer-Refurbished-.html

(Ripped from another site.)

Factory renewed to original condition Poulan Pro PP125 Gas Lawn Trimmer. This item was refurbished by the manufacturer to the original condition and is guaranteed to work as good as a brand new item!

Poulan Pro trimmers provide the latest and greatest features at industry leading prices. Nothing cuts like a Pro. The SureFire 25cc 2-cycle gas trimmer (PP125) features a 17-inch cutting width, .095-inch diameter cutting line - dual exit, SureFire 25cc 2-cycle gas motor, straight shaft and is attachment capable.

Please store your trimmer horizontal, storing it vertical can cause your carburetor to flood!

Please Note: This Trimmer Has a Generic Head Assembly

Keep your lawn beautiful
Power tool offers power & reliability
Quiet running 25cc engine
17" cutting path
Straight shaft
Line Diameter .095"
Detachable shaft for adding attachments
Features trigger speed control, low noise, and a 40-to-1 2-cycle oil to gas ratio
Easy to handle
Attachments that can be attached (sold Separately): Edger, Cultivator, Hedge Trimmer, Brushcutter and Pruner
Non CARB Compliant
Please Note: This Trimmer Has a Generic Head Assembly
Manufacturer Part Number: PP125
Condition: Factory Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days VMInnovations warranty

Member Summary

Poulan 25cc Grass Lawn Trimmer
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal and it takes attachments, but currently showing OOS.

Good thing I order last night. I hope it isn't cancelled on me. Thanks for the HU!

edit:
I just looked and they are back in stock, but priced at $60.99 (minus 5%).

Are there ANY string trimmers made wherein the string feed mechanism actually WORKS? I'm tired of fighting with my stupid B&D electric one and want to move up to a gas model, but I don't want to get stuck with another crappy design. I had an electric Toro before this one, but it wasn't much better. The line gets tangled super easily and takes forever and a day to rewind.

This poulan unit seems to have a generic 'fixed' head, which I believe means it has straight strings that have to be replaced constantly. If so, that's almost as bad as tangling every few minutes.

Echo makes some different head types. One allows you to "wind up" the trimmer line into the head making it easy to refill the spools. I prefer the rhino heads. You cut the string to length and feed it into the head. When that gets worn down you press a button to remove the leftover and feed in another piece. Super simple and fast too. Get them from my local small engine ealer.

Also here is one similar that fits the above trimmers: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-KL650-KWIK-Quick-Loader-String-Trimm...

Mine runs like a champ! Very powerful!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014