Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 $408 Shipped

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Great deal on this model.. 811033

This is one of the newer models, which has the 6 position stock (NOT fixed) and a flash hider.

http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/8458...

$408 shipped, no CC fees.

The Sportsman's Guide
See The Sportsman's Guide coupons that earn Up to 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Smith & Wesson M&P15-22
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice price, Green

I just picked one up not too long ago and it is super fun (And cheap to shoot), and it is the most realistic tactical .22lr out there.. So transitioning to my other AR's are easy, and alot of the accesories are the same..

poison7FL said:   I just picked one up not too long ago and it is super fun (And cheap to shoot), and it is the most realistic tactical .22lr out there.. So transitioning to my other AR's are easy, and alot of the accesories are the same..

You are right, cheap to shoot.

I use CCI Blazer 22LR Ammo, Works good.

Yep, they're a great training substitute for the AR-15 and also a blast to shoot, especially with a can. The only significant training difference that I've noticed is the much lighter weight. And this price is pretty good, too.

poison7FL said:   I just picked one up not too long ago and it is super fun (And cheap to shoot), and it is the most realistic tactical .22lr out there.. So transitioning to my other AR's are easy, and alot of the accesories are the same..
How much is the ".22 => .223" conversion kit?
Lastly, is it legal?

There is no conversion kit. There's no way you can get this gun to fire .223.

Love this gun. Great price.

I bought one a few years ago when they first came out and were about $40 more than this deal...good find OP...shoots great, most fun I have had since being on the rifle range in the Marines...

I would love to get that. I miss my sig 22, had the tactical threaded version, that was a blast to shoot.
What is the difference between the S&W and this mossberg?
http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/1104...

surfologist said:   I would love to get that. I miss my sig 22, had the tactical threaded version, that was a blast to shoot.
What is the difference between the S&W and this mossberg?
http://www.sportsmansoutdoorsuperstore.com/products2.cfm/ID/1104...

Really no comparison. The S&W is designed after an AR, the Mosserg is a Rifle with an AR looking shell.

http://www.romeotangobravo.net/2011/06/s-m-15-22-vs-mossberg-ar-...

For a little more I'd go the other way and find a cheap .223 lower/upper and get a 22 adapter. You can get it all for around $600-$650 but then it's like getting 2 rifles.

beachfitrobdotcom said:   For a little more I'd go the other way and find a cheap .223 lower/upper and get a 22 adapter. You can get it all for around $600-$650 but then it's like getting 2 rifles.

Most of us already have an AR, and don't want to foul it up with cheap/dirty .22lr ammo. Some things are better to not cheap out on.

Not to mention that the accuracy with a .22lr conversion is not that good. If you want to go that route, it's better (but a bit more expensive) to get a dedicated .22lr upper rather than just a conversion kit (bolt and magazine).

I bought one of these hoping to use the SW upper on a separate lower that I love.... NOPE.
Upper does not fit. Must be a SW exclusive, just like buying a something from Sears. Looks the same as all the rest but there's just this ONE little difference!
I guess I have an unfired SW for sale now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.