• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples Beats Solo Clearance $159.50
Disclaimer
I just walked into the Staples in NYC 14th Street Union Square and saw them on the clearance table. Original price is $179.99 and its on clearance for $159.50. If you have the ink recycle credit it could drop the price even lower.

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does this include a free Ed Hardy shirt and ball cap?

No HDMI kills the deal.

No GudSpellur, just Monster hdmi 3' cables (originally $75)

mase123987 said:   No GudSpellur, just Monster hdmi 3' cables (originally $75)

Gold plated super-duper hi-digital cables?
If so count me in.

GudSpellur said:   mase123987 said:   No GudSpellur, just Monster hdmi 3' cables (originally $75)

If so count me in.

Platinum-plated actually with those stick on fake gems around the connectors.

mase123987 said:   GudSpellur said:   mase123987 said:   No GudSpellur, just Monster hdmi 3' cables (originally $75)

If so count me in.

Platinum-plated actually with those stick on fake gems around the connectors.

I just stained the keyboard!

GudSpellur said:   Does this include a free Ed Hardy shirt and ball cap?

and a pair of scissors to make sure your belt isn't restricting your pants from falling off

lordoffire said:   GudSpellur said:   Does this include a free Ed Hardy shirt and ball cap?

and a pair of scissors to make sure your belt isn't restricting your pants from falling off

My diaper is full...

And, in case you didn't know, it comes with $1 off a $500 purchase at Whole Foods.

mase123987 said:   And, in case you didn't know, it comes with $1 off a $500 purchase at Whole Foods.

El Linko

No 1 dollar off here, just pure audio Bliss for $50

Link

A pair that I have and love. And less than $15 at Amazon. BTW, I've used a different Beats headphones and these Sony's sound better to me.

JetBlue HeadPhones
Disclaimer
mase123987 said:   Link

A pair that I have and love. And less than $15 at Amazon. BTW, I've used a different Beats headphones and these Sony's sound better to me.

I had a pair of the same Sony as well. For all the bargains hunters, next time you fly, go by the JetBlue terminal and pickup a pair (or more) of their headphones which sound just as great as the Sony (better then BEATS) for $2.

My local Staples hasn't had any in stock since at least mid August. So the 10% off sale they've been on them the last couple of weeks hasn't done me any good. Since Dr Dre's Beats Audio as annexed itself from Monster, I imagine they have a deadline to remove the Monster name from their products.

wut up dawl!!
what is this thing anyway? headphones or something?

electrostatic said:   wut up dawl!!
what is this thing anyway? headphones or something?

Yo it's like total crap phones brah.

What is this all supposed to be about?

E

I'l wait until they go cheaper

I'd buy these if I didn't just buy a Bose Acoustimass setup for my theater. Bose rules! Expensive is better!

Now I am saving up for an Audioquest HDMI cable.

GudSpellur said:   

My diaper is full...

Haha! Who is Dr. Dre anyway? When is $20 off considered a clearance, especially on FW?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.