T-Mobile SIM Card $1/ea FS. Max Qty 2

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
T-Mobile is selling the SIM Card for $0.99 each with free shipping. Max quantity is 2. Linky.

Member Summary

T-Mobile SIM Card
Thanks Logician1313
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
They don't really ship these 99c SIMs UPS do they? I see my shipping info (he said it was shipping yesterday but it ship... (more)

ottawa (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 11:49a) |

My wife ordered 2 of these via their website back when they had them for free and it with free "Overnight shipping." Ho... (more)

kissdisap (Dec. 06, 2012 @ 1:09p) |

Well whatever the phone agent did to fix my order, it wasn't middle initial on the card. I just tried to order another, ... (more)

ottawa (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 12:15p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

will this sim card fit in the iphone 5?

At checkout: "A plan is required to complete this transaction. Add a plan"

Thanks - bought two with no problems.

They gave me one with just $10 toward a new prepay account in the store (I don't know if there is a minimum). SIM cards should be included with any plan...

Thanks... I'm in, ordered two!

Dumb question: what do you do with one of these. Yes I know it goes in a phone but why would you buy one separately? You program them yourself? Confused.

dansfatwallet said:   Dumb question: what do you do with one of these. Yes I know it goes in a phone but why would you buy one separately? You program them yourself? Confused.

To get T-Mobile service plan, I'm guessing some sort of pre-paid plan. The $30/mo 100min + unlimited data plan has been making the rounds on various deals forums for the past couple months.

pedror said:   dansfatwallet said:   Dumb question: what do you do with one of these. Yes I know it goes in a phone but why would you buy one separately? You program them yourself? Confused.

To get T-Mobile service plan, I'm guessing some sort of pre-paid plan. The $30/mo 100min + unlimited data plan has been making the rounds on various deals forums for the past couple months.


Absolutely right. You need a NEW, fresh card to get this plan, only possible at first activation. After that, there's no way to get it.
BTW, T-Mobile IS in fact able to transfer one's old T-Mobile phone number AND the prepaid balance to a newly activated SIM card. Just done it, worked great!

fatxman said:   will this sim card fit in the iphone 5?

I bought two months ago and it was the regular SIM card. I had to get tools to cut it down to smaller size to fit.

Order crashes during checkout on both Adroid Browser on tablet and Google Chrome on PC. Finally checked out w/IE9. Go figure...

I bought one of these last year on Amazon for about $3 (came with $3.34 in airtime I think) then activated with the $30/100min+5GB plan. Need one again in Dec/Jan, is there a time limit for activating these when ordered direct from TMo?

Thanks!
=aw

T-mo has rejected orders placed with 3 different credit cards using 3 different browsers.

Me too (well, Firefox and one CC).

=aw

Has anyone got it to work yet?

Thanks!
=aw

Yeah, I can't figure out why it rejects orders either. It says it's having problems with the credit card I'm using. Since I've used the exact same credit card to add credits to my current prepaid plan I know it's not the card. You'd figure they would use the same payment processor so I'm not sure why it doesn't work. Tried it from IE and Chrome and with 3 different credit cards.

ottawa said:   I bought one of these last year on Amazon for about $3 (came with $3.34 in airtime I think) then activated with the $30/100min+5GB plan. Need one again in Dec/Jan, is there a time limit for activating these when ordered direct from TMo?

Thanks!
=aw


The one I bought says activate by 06/20/2015 so I would think you'd have plenty of time.
Cut it to fit my daughter's iphone 4 and activate on the $30 plan, works fine.

DSJ said:   T-mo has rejected orders placed with 3 different credit cards using 3 different browsers.
T-Mobile has some weird "security" protocols that prevent some orders from going through.

I had a CC issue back in June and was able to place an order by calling: 800-672-5390

Anyone know if this is available in B&M T-Mobile stores?

activation is limited to expiration date printed on
the actual sim. you may be good til 2013/2014.
ordered the micros when it was on sale (free).

post deleted by user.

Question to ANYONE??? I am currently in the 14th month of a 2yr contract with T-Mobile and wanted to know if it's possible to switch to a $30 per month prepaid plan that includes 100mins/talk, unlimited text&data??? OR Do I have to wait until my 2yr contact expires before I can covert to a Prepaid plan as mentioned above???

Zeke said:   Question to ANYONE??? I am currently in the 14th month of a 2yr contract with T-Mobile and wanted to know if it's possible to switch to a $30 per month prepaid plan that includes 100mins/talk, unlimited text&data??? OR Do I have to wait until my 2yr contact expires before I can covert to a Prepaid plan as mentioned above???
Wild guess: since you are getting out of a post-paid contract, you have to wait or pay a penalty. After all, what would keep you from switching and discontinuing service the next month?

The main reason for me to try and get out of my 2yr contact is to save money since I'm not really using the phone line. Besides, I want to change this 2yr plan to get more use with the unlimited data on the prepaid plan, thanks.

Guys

I was reading about $30 plan prepaid plan unlimited web 100 min) it says only for new activation only. I have two phone samsung galaxy II and Iphone 4 which one is gonna work? Do I need micro sim card?

New activation means you need a new SIM, since you cannot switch from another plan (prepaid or postpaid) to this one. After that, you are in.

No idea about the phones, but I'm pretty sure the Galaxy will work if it is T-Mobile or unlocked.

The size of the card depends on your phone, but honestly I've never noticed T-Mobile offering micro sim cards.

Hope this helps!

I'm going to answer my own question from before about b&m stores.

You can get a SIM from a B&M store, but you have to activate it there - they won't sell you the activation kit (which includes the all important activation code). That means you can only do it if you want one of the basic plans. For the web only you have to order the SIM online. Also the SIM purchased online comes with $3.34 of credit, the ones purchased in store don't.

Micro SIM card activation kit now available for $1 !

http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phone/T-Mobile-Micro-...

credit teetotaler @ SD

Micro sim does not seem to come with any money...

T-Mobile Prepaid SIM Card Activation Kit is free right now

Pros: 1 recharge last for 90 days

Cons: 33 cents / min for Pay-as-you-go plan which is expensive.

These come in handy for porting a land line / VOIP line to Google Voice. You need to port to a cell phone # first.

You can check iPhone/iPad 1900Mhz frequency coverage here. This is not a T-Mobile site, but nice people posting where they see 3G signal.

http://airportal.de/

Walk into a T-Mobile store, they will give you a SIM. Never had an issue.

qube said:   Walk into a T-Mobile store, they will give you a SIM. Never had an issue.

Yes, but you can't activate it without an activation code, which they won't give you in store.

NICE! Thanks! I just bought 2 shipped for $2.10. What a great deal!

They're still offered for 99c and two US-issued credit cards were rejected. Has anyone found a trick for ordering this?

Thanks!
=aw

speedbird71 said:   These come in handy for porting a land line / VOIP line to Google Voice. You need to port to a cell phone # first.
After 12 years with ATT, I finally ported my number to T-Mo's $30 5gig plan today. Feels good. My number I've had for 15 years is now with Google Voice (well, my number was ported to Google Voice anyway). I have it forever, regardless of carrier. That's great.

My Nexus 4 is the best. T-Mobile and internet calling wins!

ottawa said:   They're still offered for 99c and two US-issued credit cards were rejected. Has anyone found a trick for ordering this?

Thanks!
=aw


Do you already have a TMobile SIM? (that's registered to the same address that you're shipping to?) I've heard that this is the reason why they are getting denied.

I've tried to do the same thing as well (I want to get another SIM that I can add a monthly prepaid vs the pay by day one I have now) and it won't let my purchase go through even though I used 3 different cards as well as the card that I use to purchase airtime. No go on all 3 of them.

I don't think so. Will try asking a friend in FL if I can send it there, 99c to TMo plus 45c for the friend to mail it to NY or VT is still cheaper than $2.50 on Amazon Marketplace, though it's getting up there. If that doesn't work maybe I'll just buy one on Amzn (was going to get 2 in case I need to set up a friend).

=aw

Skipping 16 Messages...
Well whatever the phone agent did to fix my order, it wasn't middle initial on the card. I just tried to order another, online this time, and got the same error with the credit card.

=aw



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014