• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Product ID: OT1507

Chiappa M4-22 Upper Receiver, Cal. .22LR at Centuryarms.biz $249.87

Brand new upper receiver for your AR15/M16 that gives you the option to change from its current caliber to be able to shoot the affordable .22 rimfire ammunition with your AR15/M16 lower half. Installation is a cinch and with no permanent changes to your firearm. Comes with two 28 rd. mags. Barrel: 16", Overall: 23.5". Condition: New.

Consists of a polymer upper receiver and magazine both with MILSPEC size perfectly interchangeable with all models of M4 - AR15 - M16 now available on the market. Conversion takes a few seconds to transform your weapon into a .22LR caliber. Without any permanent modification you may now use your M4 with inexpensive ammunition. Two 28 round magazines. Black.

Centuryarms.biz

Member Summary

Chiappa M4-22 Upper Receiver
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Since when do uppers have to ship to a FFL?

My bad...will edit as REQ'D...had a stupid attack...

Is this combined with one of the polymer lower receivers really better than a Mossberg tactical .22?

does anyone have one of these uppers?
how do the mags perform? any problems feeding???
whats the twist rate??

ricoscoro said:   Is this combined with one of the polymer lower receivers really better than a Mossberg tactical .22?
Mossberg is not AR rifle. It is just a cheapie Plinkster rifle dressed up in plastic furniture to resemble AR. There is no comparison between the two.

Karnivore said:   ricoscoro said:   Is this combined with one of the polymer lower receivers really better than a Mossberg tactical .22?
Mossberg is not AR rifle. It is just a cheapie Plinkster rifle dressed up in plastic furniture to resemble AR. There is no comparison between the two.

I already have a S&W M&P15-22

I'm just curious if you just want a plinker if the Mossberg were okay

ricoscoro said:   Karnivore said:   ricoscoro said:   Is this combined with one of the polymer lower receivers really better than a Mossberg tactical .22?

I already have a S&W M&P15-22

I'm just curious if you just want a plinker if the Mossberg were okay
In that case I would just buy the regular Plinkster without faux AR furniture and pocket $100 difference.

Found a few reviews on JoeBobOutfitters...also found out that Chiappa Arms is/are made/owned(?) by Highpoint. Link to the reviews:

3 reviews here...

also found this on the net... BARREL: 16.125, 1:16 twist, 6-groove

jarhead6153 said:   Found a few reviews on JoeBobOutfitters...also found out that Chiappa Arms is/are made/owned(?) by Highpoint. Link to the reviews:

3 reviews here...

also found this on the net... BARREL: 16.125, 1:16 twist, 6-groove

No, they aren't made or owned by Hipoint firearms. Chiappa has no relationship to Hi Point whatever. Both companies have simply contracted the same marketing firm / distributor... MKS Supply

Just wanted to bump for a good product/price that's still available.
Shipping is slow as heck, but it's a good deal.

AR Rookie question here, but this complete upper + a complete lower like this one http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1223943/ would be all I needed for a functioning firearm, correct? I know there are accessories and stuff you could add on, but these two would provide all the basics?

*I know this deal is dead, just the first one I found.

I'm just learning on the AR as well, but as best I can tell, yes.
panthers65 said:   AR Rookie question here, but this complete upper + a complete lower like this one http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1223943/ would be all I needed for a functioning firearm, correct? I know there are accessories and stuff you could add on, but these two would provide all the basics?

*I know this deal is dead, just the first one I found.

I have one. Used Federal bulk 550 pack from WalMart only one fail to feed. Accuracy was bad with the Federal. Also ran some CCI mini- mags accuracy was much better. Over all I'm happy with the quality and its a very cheap day at the range.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014