• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
MADDEN NFL 12 by EA SPORTS .25 cents Google Play Store Android

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.madden...

Description
Real teams. Real players. Real NFL. MADDEN NFL 12. True to the Game!
BOOM! Feel the excitement of NFL Football, anytime, anywhere with Madden NFL 12 for Android. With hard hitting action and beefed up rosters, get the ultimate football experience now fully optimized for Android Tablets!
GET IN THE GAME
Go deep with ultra-sharp gameplay and stunning graphics optimized for Android phones. Feel the impact of every game-changing tackle with smooth, hard hitting animations.
AUTHENTIC NFL ACTION
Choose from the 32 NFL teams and battle it out in their true-to-life stadiums. Make trades, track stats, and launch winning strategies from in-depth playbooks, unique to every team.
CONTROL EVERY MOVE
Slow down the clock and make the play on both sides of the ball with Total Defensive Control (TDC) and Action Control Time (ACT). Pause the action and put your players in position to deliver game changing hits with TDC, or use Action Control Time to dominate defenses with dives, spins, jukes, and sprints.
DRAW HOT ROUTES EVERYWHERE
Draw up Hot Routes for passing, running, and defense. Even save your best (or craziest!) routes as audibles.
MULTIPLE MADDEN NFL MODES
Jump right in with Exhibition Mode, play through an entire 16-game NFL season in Season Mode, or relive the 2010/2011 playoffs.
Real teams. Real players. Real NFL. MADDEN NFL 12. True to the Game!

njpete op

Member Summary

MADDEN NFL 12 by EA SPORTS
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › EA
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice this is $4.99 on the iOS App store

was gonna purchase - but BAD reviews

Madden 13 is around the corner... I would hold off...

fatxman said:   Madden 13 is around the corner... I would hold off...

for 25 cents, i dont mind buying it for you unless u were being sarcastic

Read the permissions to this game carefully before you buy/install.

fatxman said:   Madden 13 is around the corner... I would hold off...

It's already out, that's why this is .25. This is the Peyton Hillis cover. The new cover is Calvin Johnson.

Holy cow. People are scrutinizing a .25 purchase? I don't even know what to say.

coolbreeze said:   Holy cow. People are scrutinizing a .25 purchase? I don't even know what to say.

Other than the comment about permissions, I couldn't agree more. I've picked up about a dozen games so far during the sale (would have gotten a few more, but already had them from the Amazon free app of the day). A few didn't blow me away, but the downside is pretty limited as it's not like you can buy much for a quarter these days (at least not in NY).

can't believe it isn't compatible with my new galaxy s3

Don't buy it!! After it installs, it wants to download another 300mb of data...but never connects to EA's servers!! The game is useless without this download! Even for 25 cents, its not worth it.

There is an entire thread dedicated to all of the apps on sale for Google's 25th Billion app download.

jeepguy1980 said:   There is an entire thread dedicated to all of the apps on sale for Google's 25th Billion app download.

Yes, but most of those WORK!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014