• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Rug Doctor
Disclaimer
I went to the Kohl's store in Vacaville, CA and they had two brand new Rug Doctor X3's for 60% off. Used a 30% off coupon (came in the mail, had to use Kohls Charge although the 20% ones are always coming in the email) plus got $30 in Kohls Cash Back. Thought it might be a one off, but also saw a display model at Natomas and one in Sacramento.

MSRP: $599
Clearance 60%: $239.60
Extra 30%: $167.72
Kohls Cash: $137.72

I actually bought two in the Vacaville store, one for my mom and one for myself. Good luck!

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    SUNNY
    15% off any order (expires 7/21/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I tried in Local store, wilmington DE and Downingtown PA but it's $499.00

Thank you Brian! Awesome deal!

Got one in Covington, WA. They have one left as of 9:30PM, but it's open box.

I called Redmond, Lynnwood, Tukwilla - they are out

This seems to be YMMV. All the stores in the Denver area are $499 like it is online.

I bought another Rug Doctor model from Woot. Love it.

No go here in Hickory, NC... still $499.99

Darn good deal

At least on on shelf at Plano TX store off 75. They had some out back along with floor sample, which was out of box.
Been waiting to grab this with WalMart price match plus 30% coup plus Kohls cash. This ended up a better deal with no price match hassles!

Thanks! Much appreciated. Was looking at getting one a while ago. Glad I waited. Got one at Roseville, CA store. Priced $239, used a 15% off coupon from their web page, and got $40 Kohls cash.

Get the bissel proheat 2X from costco $159 + tax. Used it yesterday, pretty impressive.

I'm going to check this out. I had a Hoover that barely made it to 1 year and 9 months. It worked great while it lasted, but I'm annoyed that they're basically meant to be disposable.

The Bissell at Costco has the yucky bladder system. No, thank you. I'm not dealing with that mess. If worse comes to worst, there's always this Hoover and Costco's generous return policy.

How are people liking the (lack of) maneuverability of the Rug Doctor compared to consumer-grade carpet cleaners from Hoover and Bissell?

Got one of these at Kohls 5 years ago and it works quite well. Its heavy duty and came with the upholstery kit. Good deal at anything less than $400 even.

Just grabbed one for $155 OTD not counting Kohls cash, and another for $6.50, but that's a once in a blue moon kinda thing since it was an older version that had been returned and was missing the upholstery attachment.

MissCrabette said:   I'm going to check this out. I had a Hoover that barely made it to 1 year and 9 months. It worked great while it lasted, but I'm annoyed that they're basically meant to be disposable.

The Bissell at Costco has the yucky bladder system. No, thank you. I'm not dealing with that mess. If worse comes to worst, there's always this Hoover and Costco's generous return policy.

How are people liking the (lack of) maneuverability of the Rug Doctor compared to consumer-grade carpet cleaners from Hoover and Bissell?

I bought a Rug Dr from Kohls a few years ago. I can't comment on others, but all you do is walk backwards with it. So, I don't know why there would be a maneuverability issue. It really is easy to use and works very well.

Those of you who got one under $200 ought to buy a lottery ticket...congrats.

I had one for a while and returned it to Kohl's. I did not feel like waiting 24 hours for the carpet to dry

mgatwincam said:   I had one for a while and returned it to Kohl's. I did not feel like waiting 24 hours for the carpet to dry

If your carpet stays wet that long, you could be moving too slowly while cleaning it, and moving too fast while vacuuming the water out. Your carpet should be dry in a few hours, not 24. You could use a fan to help the drying.

brilliant!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014