Denon 2313ci $618 with free shipping

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$618 at DIY Micro: Link to 2313ci

I didn't feel comfortable ordering from that site, since I'd never heard of it before, but Best Buy pricematched for me this afternoon it without any hesitation.

Other Denon models have some pretty decent prices too:

2113ci for $487
3313ci for $859

Member Summary

Denon 2313ci $618
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Bestbuy B&M or by phone?

ganjagadget said:   Bestbuy B&M or by phone?

I pricematched at a Best Buy B&M in Southern California. The manager was called for the pricematch, and she was explaining to the new hire that since this looked like an online only retailer, she's not sure if she can match the exact price. She then showed the employee where to look up in the system to see the "sale price" of the unit (basically, I think she was looking up what their cost on the unit was), and as soon as she saw that she got cheery and said "no problem, I can do this for you!"

YMMV when pricematching. But given how quickly she agreed, I'm guessing it shouldn't be THAT hard.

thanks for the heads up. just picked up a denon 3313 at best buy B&M; asked to pricematch $859. Explained that I knew DIY was not an authorized seller but if you could match the price you got a sale. Came back with offer of $899. Only negative was paying tax.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014