• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lock Laces Package
Disclaimer

Lock Laces Overview
Disclaimer
Sears has the lock laces on sale for 99 cents and you can bring them down to 74 cents with the 25% off coupon code 25OFFSHOES there is another code also if you add 2 or more for another 25% off 2SHOES25 if you can get it to stack. I didn't see an entry to stack the code but someone else may already know how to do that with Sears.

Lock Laces Sears Search

If you got in on the earlier shop your way max program then the items ship for free. The lock laces are great for using with gym shoes and such, I change shoes a lot between work and the gym then back home so these laces are great for the price.

Colors Available: Black, Red, Pink, Gray and White.

Just for reference, they range around 5 to 7 dollars on Amazon.

Amazon Lock Laces Link

These are the old model of lock laces, the newer model has a different clasp for the laces once put them in the shoes and have them the right length.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal if you have max rewards, but shipping ruins it if you don't.

Shipping is rediculous! Wish they hadin store pickup of online orders!

none in my area but like rogun said great deal if you have max rewards.

donrull said:   Shipping is rediculous! Wish they hadin store pickup of online orders!So give ir red for being rediculous, and get rid of it when it becomes ridiculous.

GREAT price! Initial site didn't look like it was going to let me get the free ship-to-store. However, when I placed the order, one of the final options let me select free site-to-store shipping. GREAT laces for CHEAP! Thanks, OP!

showing free shipping to home for me! Could only apply one coupon (25% off).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014