• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

pliers (9.88kB)
Disclaimer
Found this Husky plier set yellow-stickered for $6 (regular $14 or so) at Home Depot. SKU is 231-181 and online it shows $10.

What's included:
6" slip joint pliers
6" long nose pliers
6" diagonal pliers
6" linesman pliers
6" groove joint pliers
bonus 6" adjustable wrench

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Husky 6 plier set (15.21kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Total thread crap and because I'm a natural butt-head about this kind of thing.... but the link and photos show a five-piece set, not a six-piece set.

And the butt-head part is this: even by your description, it's a "five-plier set with bonus wrench", not a 6-plier set.

I'll go crawl back under my rock now.

SelfGovern said:   Total thread crap and because I'm a natural butt-head about this kind of thing.... but the link and photos show a five-piece set, not a six-piece set.

And the butt-head part is this: even by your description, it's a "five-plier set with bonus wrench", not a 6-plier set.

I'll go crawl back under my rock now.

The title was supposed to read 6" plier set, but somehow I left out the ". My apologies, fixed & clarified the title. I hope nobody hurried to their nearest Home Depot expecting 6 pliers and only ended up with 5 because of this.

Nice deal.

$8 in my HomeDepot in CT, but still a good deal. They are on clearance because Husky is now selling the identical set with different colored handles.

They also had a Husky set of 3 lock wrenches for $8. Got em both.

Am I crazy? Only seeing 4 pliers plus the 6" adjustable wrench.

I own this set. Its total crap - same as your dollar store pliers. Husky brand has been completely diluted. No more husky for me. I paid $5 for mine about 6 month ago. It has zero value to me, as anytime I was using these pliers I could not complete my task. Rubber jacket came off handles, too much wiggle in long nose pliers, etc.

Nonetheless, it is a great deal relative to MSRP .

Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014