• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon Coupon: Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged AAA Batteries 4 count @ Amazon - $6.20 with coupon
compare at $11.49
free shipping on orders over $25
Expires On: Oct 8, 2012 11:59pm

$3.00 off Coupon on Amazon.com

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Duracell Rechargeable StayCharged AAA Batteries
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I phoned Amazon twice about subscribe and save not shipping until November 1 and got the run around each time. Although... (more)

tracfancier (Oct. 06, 2012 @ 5:03a) |

Duplicated by FW

tracfancier (Oct. 06, 2012 @ 5:03a) |

I got 2450 mAh AA's, with blueish-green tops. They do not say Duralock as the Amazon picture shows. There is no mention ... (more)

xcougar (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 4:34p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$5.74 with sub & save. Thanks FW

Great for remotes.

The AAs are $0.45 more and the coupon applies to them too. Also a good deal.

thanks... needed some more AA's... now if only there were a way to get multiple packs!

Coupon is one time use so pick AA or AAA because both will not get the $3 off. I went with AAA because they qualified for sub & save.

Thanks OP. Can't go wrong with more rechargeables.

Just the right time for some new rechargeables! Thanks!

better then this:

1000mAh AAA Ni-Mh Rechargeable Battery $3.99 free shipping

http://www.meritline.com/showproduct.aspx?ProductID=37435&SEName=bty-battery-1000mah-aaa541

ganjagadget said:   $5.74 with sub & save. Thanks FW

Yes but 1st delivery in my case is nov 6.
The coupon will be long gone eh ?

drsudhir said:   better then this:
1000mAh AAA Ni-Mh Rechargeable Battery $3.99 free shipping
http://www.meritline.com/showproduct.aspx?ProductID=37435&SEName=bty-battery-1000mah-aaa541

Those do not appear to be the low discharge / pre-charged type batteries, so you can't compare the two. However personally I would say yes these Duracell ones are a better deal than the standard rechargeables you found.

normally i would jump on it, but ama70n tax kills the deal, now i only buy if i really really really need it. <jimmy Fallon friday thank you note music here> thank you, Tax, for helping me keep my money in my pocket.

In for the AA, no S&S option though... Ya, it's almost $8 after tx, total bummer, but I need some of these and the LSDs rarely are seen on sale anymore. What happened to the good old Enerloop days?

Showing up as regular price ($9.20) for me. Am I missing a coupon code?

yes there should be a Clip this coupon to save $3.00
on the same page a little lower under the item.
Pharxity95 said:   Showing up as regular price ($9.20) for me. Am I missing a coupon code?

Awesome. In for AA & AAA. Thanks.

I would get these but then I would need to buy a charger...pretty sure I would lose the charger or batteries within 2 months!

Thx! If only I didn't have several boxes of Staples FAR AA and AAA ones from last year and one before ... sigh....

Too bad I just bought an Eneloop AAA 8-pack last week for 16.35 + 1.39 CA tax.

Thanks! N41, AAA 4-pack ($5.74 with sub & save).

Thank you OP.

Item(s) Subtotal: $9.20
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$0.46
Your Coupon Savings: -$3.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $5.74
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.50
Gift Certificate/Card Amount: -$6.24

Amazon started collecting tax for CA

great for my RC

Purchased the AA. Thanks for posting this deal.

It says that there is a coupon but when it goes to Amazon, there is no coupon.

pretty sure redplum had a $3 off all duracell recharageables this past weekend....

i'm an idiot i'm gettin the toysrus deal 2 20 pk reg akalines $7.14 store pickup.

Thanks OP. Got the AAAs!

LOL I just realized - I ordered these before too! I better cancel my last subscription. This deal is better than the last actually too, even with tax. Hm, i wonder if I should have gotten AAs instead :T

Still an active deal. Just ordered the AAA's, thanks FW

Thanks OP. I just received my AAA batteries, and they are made-in-Japan white caps.

I phoned Amazon twice about subscribe and save not shipping until November 1 and got the run around each time. Although I received many reasons and promises it still seems to be a secret planned attempt to keep people from using S&S if they will not be continuing with it past the initial purchase.

Duplicated by FW

I got 2450 mAh AA's, with blueish-green tops. They do not say Duralock as the Amazon picture shows. There is no mention of pre-charge. They say made in japan on the cardboard. Copper color top. Are they Rayovacs or something else someone recognizes here?
It says "Duracell rechargable 100s of photos per charge" and no other branding. There is a copyright 2009 on cardboard. Bottom has MR or HR stamped on the metal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014