• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears.com is carrying this Men's Athletic Shoe for $27.99
Apply 15% off coupon code "SEARSOCT" on it (Expires 10/03/2012)
During checkout, opt for in-store pickup to save on shipping cost
Final Price: $27.99 - 15% = $23.79 + Free In-Store Pickup
Link to deal

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

What a pain in the ass website. Says pick up or ship, yet pick up is only option for me at checkout.....at a store over an hour away. Tried calling the 1-800 # listed, and they are CLOSED. Yes, the web site help number has banker hours.

Sears, your K-Mart is REALLY showing, again.

Yeah, I'm always amazed at the difference between Sears.com and, say, Amazon. Their online presence has become JUST LIKE K-Mart -- there are some good deals there, decent quality products, but finding anything and buying anything is just a pain.

It's a shame because I want to like Sears so much, but they just keep driving me away.

Sears is just a basket case of a retailer. Eddie Lampert became Sears Holding's CEO during the real estate boom, not with the intention of restoring it to its retailing glory days, but as a real estate play, and he's let it waste away ever since the bust.

It's beyond redemption at this point. If Best Buy, with new stores in great locations, can't make it in this environment of Amazon other e-tailers crushing brick & mortar, Sears hardly stands a chance.

Most sizes are showing OOS already. Green for the good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014