• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

A pop-up window during checkout notes that they may not indeed have the size you order, and your order may be cancelled. I figure it's still worth the gamble to get the kiddo some work pants!

Member Summary

Women's Relaxed Straight Stretch Twill Pant
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Forgot to add:
Fall Savings - Take 20% Off Your Entire Purchase

Shop Dickies for Fall Savings and take 20% off your entire order with promo code LEAF. Shop Dickies.com.
This offer is valid for a limited time. This promo code cannot be combined with any other promo code.

my eyes may be old, but can anyone see a difference in their colors "desert sand" and "elephant"?

I clicked a bunch of sizes and color combos and my size in Desert Sand is priced $26.99, but just $9.90 for the Elephant.
(they both look like light tan)

iowahawkeye said:   my eyes may be old, but can anyone see a difference in their colors "desert sand" and "elephant"?

I clicked a bunch of sizes and color combos and my size in Desert Sand is priced $26.99, but just $9.90 for the Elephant.
(they both look like light tan)

When I click on the Desert Sand color, it says "Image not available for this color", so it might be defaulting to the Elephant color.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014