• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Currently on Amazon from the seller FactoryOutlet. Pretty decent price on the 256 gb SD and includes software. $5.87 for shipping.

Link

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Samsung 830 - Series MZ-7PC256N/AM
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not seeing that seller as an option, lowest price is $205

I just got the Samsung 830 Series 256GB 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive (SSD) - MZ-7PC256B/WW from Buy.com for $169.99 - total $174.98 including 2-day shipping.

It says low stock so hurry if you want one.

Received the 830/256 from Buy.com around 1PM today. that was 21 hours after ordering and with $3.99 2-day shipping.
Used free Macrium reflect disk cloning software for flawless cloning in under 2 hours. Includes option for Windows 7 sector alignment.
Typing this on laptop with cloned drive approx 24 hours after ordering. Amazing.
Plus Windows Experience index rating increased from 5.9 on Intel 80GB G2 SSD to 7.7 and that's on a laptop with only a SATA 2 3Gb/s controller.
Box included CD with Samsung software, no Ghost or mounting bracket, but not needed on my laptop. I just switched the SSDs in the mounting cage, same screw holes.
Highly Recommended!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014