• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Twilight
Disclaimer
I can't believe I'm posting this, but here goes. The Twilight 2-disc special edition DVD is on sale at Amazon for $6.77. It's eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25 or you can get free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P5HRMI/

ETA: It's now $6.75 from a different seller. Same spiel as above. If this one runs out, there's always the other one at $6.77.

ETA again: There's an even better deal. The 3-disc deluxe edition DVD is $6.71. Thanks, frenzieddeals.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

twilight
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

green for "I can't believe I'm posting this"

hate twilight, just clicked in to see what all the hissing was about
"FSSS"

IN 4 1

iowahawkeye said:   green for "I can't believe I'm posting this"

hate twilight, just clicked in to see what all the hissing was about
"FSSS"

Thanks. I have to try to get my 2012 Black Friday t-shirt somehow. Beggars can't be choosers, right?

WAIT, WAIT!!! Don't push the buy button yet...Click on the DVD options and you'll see that there is a NEWER and better THREE disc option for the same or less money. Thanks OP for getting me started, now let's get everyone onto the 3 disc version

Great catch!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014