• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

DEH2400 (3.28kB)
Disclaimer
Pioneer DEH-2400UB Car InDash CD/MP3 Stereo Remote Control with SD card slot & detachable faceplate.
Price is around $100 everywhere else.
Advance Auto Pick up @ Store

link
Price comes up $74.95 add a $.25 filler like a pin or screw then apply coupon BIG30 takes it to $44.95

YMMV in some locations

^Give me some GREEN if you are a nice FW'er helping me get proper clothing for Black Friday LOL!!

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts discounts that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Pioneer DEH-2400UB (5.40kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Looks like a hot deal but no go in WA state. I wish their website store locator was more user friendly.

dougneb (Oct. 02, 2012 @ 1:09p) |

Well Well Well , at my local store Pioneer is available but the PIN's are out of stock.
I clicked pick-up from 10 miles a... (more)

vijujoshi (Oct. 02, 2012 @ 1:14p) |

Picked up mine

vijujoshi (Oct. 02, 2012 @ 8:23p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Store name (and p/u only)...needs to be added to title.

respdoc said:   Store name (and p/u only)...needs to be added to title.it's pick up only but it can be ordered ONLINE!!

decent head unit. I have it and paid a little more than that installed. Would probably try another unit if the need arose.

very nice, i would not hesitate to buy this if i needed it. bought one that is slightly higher in model number and was very happy.

Green for you, just saved me $30 on my parts order, thanks OP

In. Green. Thanks.

Here's three cotter pins for filler...adds 17 cents to the order to give the discounts.

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/produ...

osujim99 said:   Filler

LOL. Great minds...

Ninja'd.

In for 1, Thanks OP.

The remote control seals the deal for me, this is going in the boat!

Green for the deal, too bad OOS close to me. Driving 30+ miles (over a toll bridge) to snag one of these is a bit much. Hope you get that shirt CPS.

I would prefer one with Bluetooth support though .

SenthilJ said:   I would prefer one with Bluetooth support though .

For $45 I would prefer a 7" pop up screen and a projector function that would alow
me to watch 300" movies on walls.

Might as well prefer that it was free with a $1000 rebate...

Nice deal OP!

cyberpitstop said:   Pioneer DEH-2400UB Car InDash CD/MP3 Stereo Remote Control with SD card slot & detachable faceplate.
Price is around $100 everywhere else.
Advance Auto Pick up @ Store

link
Price comes up $74.95 add a $.25 filler like a pin or screw then apply coupon BIG30 takes it to $44.95

YMMV in some locations

^Give me some GREEN if you are a nice FW'er helping me get proper clothing for Black Friday LOL!!

Does not have an SD card slot but can read USB flash drives (maybe USB sd card reader) and same USB can connect and control iPod/iPhones.

Well all the specs say SD card but it still a great deal IMHO

Reading "only" in the title made me think it didn't included a basic FM/AM tuners. It does included one.

Also at Crutchfield its $79.99 with free shipping and free "mastersheet" and installation kit.
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-p3kRm5qQUAC/p_1302400UB/Pioneer-DEH...

Don't forget to use your Discover card to get another 5% off (signup first for online purchases).

Nice deal OP! Does anyone know were can I get installed for less or any youtube video !!

Zuke76 said:   Reading "only" in the title made me think it didn't included a basic FM/AM tuners. It does included one.

Also at Crutchfield its $79.99 with free shipping and free "mastersheet" and installation kit.
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-p3kRm5qQUAC/p_1302400UB/Pioneer-DEH...
Well it also said p/u in the title too, but nothing "STUNK" lol

Got it. Thanks for the offer!

Green..
though i would say that AAP has most of the time the issue of not having enough in store pickup, or online... even this part DEH, i can not ship to home ( shows 0 qty ), no store in 10 miles radius has it.. all selections shows "Call store", so you end up wasting hr or two trying to figure out how to get.. i am still waiting with phone support to have the inventory updated so i can finish my order.
quite frustrating.. if it works out, good deal..

JBDEVON said:   Green..
though i would say that AAP has most of the time the issue of not having enough in store pickup, or online... even this part DEH, i can not ship to home ( shows 0 qty ), no store in 10 miles radius has it.. all selections shows "Call store", so you end up wasting hr or two trying to figure out how to get.. i am still waiting with phone support to have the inventory updated so i can finish my order.
quite frustrating.. if it works out, good deal..

I picked mine up in Doraville GA. Lady looked at me a little strange to start off with after I handed her my order confirmation....then she asked if I knew the names of the people for the 5 other identical orders(head unit and cotter pins)or if those orders were related to me somehow, which they were not. She said they only had 1 head unit in stock. Since I was first to get there, it was mine. She was still a little baffled by the 5 identical orders for a head unit and cotter pins....HAHAHAHA. I was like, Huh that's weird-what are the chances?

YMMV for sure.

What color does this light up? Red or pink?

Also what's the best/cheapest source to get a wiring harness for installation?

omarECD said:   What color does this light up? Red or pink?

Also what's the best/cheapest source to get a wiring harness for installation?

Yes, I asked same question . Any tips on installation.

Looks like a hot deal but no go in WA state. I wish their website store locator was more user friendly.

Well Well Well , at my local store Pioneer is available but the PIN's are out of stock.
I clicked pick-up from 10 miles away store .

Probably I will not bother to pick them.............. Thanks OP

Picked up mine

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014