• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Refurbished SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 1.0" Black 4GB MP3 Player @ Newegg - $25.99
compare at $40.00
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4GB
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Who wants to buy any mp3 player for $25

This is actually a very highly rated audio player (the DAC is clean) see head-fi for reviews. It's a good deal for $25 you can rockbox it. I was actually looking for a good deal on this or something like it since my sansa e280 got lost (it was breaking down after 4 years anyway). These players have a decent battery life which works well for work or for airplane trips. It's flash based so you can walk outside with it. It plays all various audio formats, and has microSD card slot so essentially for $25 + another $20 you can get a 20 or 36 GB player. The only hesitation I have is that the Newegg refurbs seem to have poor battery life.

I have beat a couple of these (the earlier 1 Gb model) to death & it takes a great deal of abuse. They also record live FM & voice as well. Love them. These 4 Gb units should be cheaper than this however, they've hovered at the same price point for well over a year. Would be a good deal at $18-20 but the market is what it is..

I've also tried it on top end stereo inputs, the signal it produces is amazingly clean.

They have much better amplifier than most phones, particularly the iphone which has very bad sound and decoders.

I thought iphone has the same decoders which is use in iPod

palo34 said:   They have much better amplifier than most phones, particularly the iphone which has very bad sound and decoders.

I have this model, along with the original Clip (2gb). Both are refurb's from Newegg. They both looked new when purchased and still have great battery life. Since there is a newer generation out, that drops to this price once in a while (refurbished), this model should be cheaper. I still think Sansa's have the best sound.

guysks said:   Who wants to buy any mp3 player for $25
So if I offered to sell you an ipod touch for $25, you'd say no? Never judge a product on price alone.
I use a Sansa when I kayak and run. I take a cheap pay as you go cell phone and my Sansa e250 that I've had for 6 years or more. Sansa's typically have great sound and if I end up rolling the yak or getting sweat in it, I've lost $50 in electronics instead of $500.

guysks said:   I thought iphone has the same decoders which is use in iPod

That's not a good thing.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014