• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

arc keyboard
Disclaimer
This keyboard features 76 keys for easy data entry and navigation of features. The 2.4GHz wireless technology provides speedy data transfer.

What's Included
•Microsoft Refurbished Arc Wireless Keyboard
•2 AAA batteries
•Owner's manual

Product Features
•From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
•76 keys
Include multimedia and Internet keys allow instant access to features. Programmable buttons provide easy control over functions.
•Battery status indicator
Alerts you when the battery is low.
•Lightweight and compact design
For easy portability.
•Stowable nano transceiver with 2.4GHz wireless technology
For fewer delays and dropouts.
•USB interface
For an easy connection.
•PC and Mac compatible
For use with your existing computer.

Link to the Arc

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Have you bought this keyboard?

alexstein said:   Have you bought this keyboard?

No. I have a couple of new wireless keyboards sitting around already. Is this a loaded question?

I have this keyboard and I really like it. I purchased it because I wanted a keyboard without the number pad on the right (so that I can place my stylus/tablet closer to the center of my body) while still having some ergonomic features.

Description indicates Internet keys - I have no idea what that is about.
Multimedia keys - Mute, Decrease Volume, Increase Volume.

Quique76 said:   I have this keyboard and I really like it. I purchased it because I wanted a keyboard without the number pad on the right (so that I can place my stylus/tablet closer to the center of my body) while still having some ergonomic features.

Description indicates Internet keys - I have no idea what that is about.
Multimedia keys - Mute, Decrease Volume, Increase Volume.

Wtf! Where is the 10 key??

Keyboards are losing buttons and tablets are killing keyboards altogether. Pretty soon it will be a drool interface for sub-morons to look at pretty pictures.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014