• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK
I've been piecing together an AR (yes the M16 bolt carrier group will work in an AR) and came across this. Total came to $117.89 with USPS shipping to my part of the country .

Member Summary

DPMS M16 Bolt and Carrier Assembly
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › DPMS
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great find...MP tested too...GREEN

I saw NiB, NP3 and then NP3+ ... so many choices to build up.

Would be a good spare still, DPMS makes contract replacement parts for the Military.

Great find - thanks. Ordered this as soon as I saw your post for my first/budget AR build. Received today. Leaning towards buying a PSA upper, and I know I'll wait quite a bit longer for their shipment

fattymcwalletson said:   Great find - thanks. Ordered this as soon as I saw your post for my first/budget AR build. Received today. Leaning towards buying a PSA upper, and I know I'll wait quite a bit longer for their shipment

Mine is going on a PSA upper as well. All said and done my build should come in at a touch over $600 total.

Hypnosis4u2nv, do you know if that BCG is any good? good price for boron

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014