• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get to your next Medallion status faster with Hilton HHonors™ and Delta. Sign up for this offer and you'll earn 250 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQM's) to elevate your Medallion status. Plus earn double miles and get to Award Travel faster when you book and complete a two-night stay between now and December 15, 2012 at any participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio.* Be sure to select Delta as your preferred Double Dip® Points & Miles™ partner in your HHonors profile to qualify for this offer. With two times the rewards, you'll get to experiences worth sharing faster than ever.

http://e.delta.com/a/hBQatdFB7R-H0B8uKapCfL3pHMi/dl1

Member Summary

Delta Airlines (33.68kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
T&C's

Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for this offer, you must (1) select Delta Air Lines as your preferred Double Dip® Points & Miles Partner in your Hilton HHonors account profile, (2) complete a minimum 2-night stay at a hotel or resort within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio from October 1, 2012 through December 15, 2012, and (3) register online at HHonors.com/xxxx prior to check-out. You must be a Hilton HHonors member to earn points and miles for hotel stays. Bonus Delta Mileage (Variable Miles Members): For qualifying stays at HOME2 Suites by Hilton hotels, earn up to 100 bonus miles per qualifying stay + 250 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs). For all other Hilton Worldwide brands, earn 1 bonus mile for every U. S. dollar spent on a qualifying stay + 250 MQMs. Bonus Delta Mileage (Fixed Miles Members): Earn 500 bonus miles per qualifying stay + 250 MQMs at waldorf astoria Hotels & Resorts, conrad hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, doubletree by Hilton, embassy suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn and hilton grand vacations. Earn 100 bonus miles per qualifying stay + 250 MQMs at hampton inn, Hampton by Hilton and homewood suites by Hilton. Earn up to 100 bonus miles per qualifying stay + 250 MQMs at Home2 Suites by Hilton.

MQMs cannot be earned on bonus miles. Allow up to six weeks after promotion has ended for bonus miles and MQMs to be credited to your account. MQMs are used for Medallion Status qualification, and are based on calendar-year activity. For 2012 Silver Medallion status, members must earn 25,000 MQMs; 50,000 MQMs for Gold Medallion status; and 75,000 MQMs for Platinum Medallion status. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit http://www.delta.com/skymiles. Hilton HHonorsâ„¢ membership, earning of Points & Milesâ„¢ and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions. Other restrictions may apply.

General: All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules. Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award Travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Prices and rules are subject to change without notice. Delta, SkyMiles, and the Delta logo are registered service marks of Delta Air Lines, Inc. Delta is not responsible for goods or services offered by any companies participating in miles promotions. Partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. See individual offers for details. Partners subject to change. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply.

Email Subscription: You are currently subscribed to receive email as xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com. You can modify your options or unsubscribe at any time by signing in with your account number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and PIN at delta.com/emailprograms. You may also unsubscribe from SkyMiles partner offers by clicking here. Please note that the unsubscribe will only apply to the recipient receiving this email.

©2012 Delta Air Lines, Inc. All rights reserved.
Delta Blvd. P.O. Box 20706 • Atlanta, GA 30320-6001

Any offer that gives free MQMs is a great deal!

Is it two night stay in a row? or any two night stays before Dec 15?

mail4hemanthr said:   Is it two night stay in a row? or any two night stays before Dec 15?

As I interpret it, 250 MQM's just for enrolling, then double-point when you stay two nights in a row prior to Dec 15.

Thanks Slider!

Note that it has to be at a participating hotel, and the list is kinda shortlist is kinda short.

There's an, IMHO, better airline deal running this quarter with Virgin Atlantic, especially if you are staying at cheaper Hilton properties. With the transfer-back-to-Hilton option this deal is worth up to 30,000 hhonors points.

Neil

You sure about this? My interpretation is you get absolutely nothing unless you make an actual 2-night paid stay:

"To be eligible for this offer, you must <SNIP> (2) complete a minimum 2-night stay at a hotel or resort within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio from October 2, 2012 through December 15, 2012"

ubermichaelthomas said:   You sure about this? My interpretation is you get absolutely nothing unless you make an actual 2-night paid stay:

"To be eligible for this offer, you must <SNIP> (2) complete a minimum 2-night stay at a hotel or resort within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio from October 2, 2012 through December 15, 2012"
I agree, they've run similar offers for the past few years, though I belive this one is actually stingier in the number of MQM awarded, except for maybe Hampton properties that only award 100 miles to begin with on fixed miles Double Dips.

ubermichaelthomas said:   You sure about this? My interpretation is you get absolutely nothing unless you make an actual 2-night paid stay:

May be, but they say "Sign up for this offer and you'll earn 250 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQM's) to elevate your Medallion status." So, if they don't give the 250 MQM's to everyone who registers, they are lying.

Thanks OP.

cattlet said:   ubermichaelthomas said:   You sure about this? My interpretation is you get absolutely nothing unless you make an actual 2-night paid stay:

May be, but they say "Sign up for this offer and you'll earn 250 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQM's) to elevate your Medallion status." So, if they don't give the 250 MQM's to everyone who registers, they are lying.

Though the initial offer pre-signup as in OP implies 250 is just for sign up, after you register for the offer the fine print is clear that to be eligible you do have to fulfill 2 conditions including 2 night stay. So this is deceptive and that we will get nothing w/o the stays.

disagree ?

missamo80 said:   Note that it has to be at a participating hotel, and the list is kinda shortlist is kinda short.

There's an, IMHO, better airline deal running this quarter with Virgin Atlantic, especially if you are staying at cheaper Hilton properties. With the transfer-back-to-Hilton option this deal is worth up to 30,000 hhonors points.

Neil

Can I ask where you found that link attached to this promo? I have used many promos in the past for my stays at the Nagoya, Japan Hilton and had no problems however it isn't on that list.

invisible said:   cattlet said:   ubermichaelthomas said:   You sure about this? My interpretation is you get absolutely nothing unless you make an actual 2-night paid stay:

Though the initial offer pre-signup as in OP implies 250 is just for sign up, after you register for the offer the fine print is clear that to be eligible you do have to fulfill 2 conditions including 2 night stay. So this is deceptive and that we will get nothing w/o the stays.

disagree ?
No, I agree with you. I just can't understand why they would do this. It's not a very good promotion if they need to be deceptive.

missamo80 said:   http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilton-hhonors/1393427-delta-mqm-...

Neil

I dunno where they got that link, but the offer doesn't mention that. the offer says "complete a minimum 2-night stay at a hotel or resort within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio from October 2, 2012 through December 15, 2012"
nothing about "participating" hotels or resorts.
There's another FT thread where someone got confirmation from Hilton that there is not a list of participating properties
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-skymiles/1393418-earn-100-2...
"All hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of hotels are participating in this offer. "

Subtle difference in the wording of the offers. My e-mail said:

"Get to your next Medallion status faster with Hilton HHonors™ and Delta. Sign up for this offer and you'll earn 250 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQM's) to elevate your Medallion status. Plus earn double miles and get to Award Travel faster when you book and complete a two-night stay between now and December 15, 2012 at any participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio"

There is a "." after "to elevate your Medallion status" in the first line, which would be read as: signing up will earn 250 MQM. Then a new sentence indicates an additional bonus of double miles for a stay.

However, on the actual signup page, it says"

"With Hilton HHonors™ and Delta, you can get to your next SkyMiles status faster and earn double miles. Sign up for this offer and you’ll earn 250 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQM's) to elevate your SkyMiles status, plus double miles to get to reward travel faster when you book and complete a two-night stay between October 2 and December 15, 2012 at any participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio"

Notice "," now instead of a ".", which sounds more like the MQM's and double miles come with the qualifying stay.

I guess I could wait to see if they show up or call (but that would be too easy.)

I stayed at a Hampton a couple of week ago and got the 100 bonus miles for the "2012 Q4 DELTA MQM OFFER", but so far the 250 MQM has not shown up.

data point,
I stayed at a doubletree for 2 nights Oct 23-25, 250 MQM and bonus skymiles credited Oct 30.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014