• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Xbox LIVE Gold 12-month for $46.40 at Amazon, physical card with free shipping or online code.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

xbox live
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Seems to be the cheapest deal online at the moment, even though it's still pretty high. I'm hoping the Daily Deal from Buy.com comes up again since my renewel is up next month!

Seems like the price of Xbox Live Gold has gone up in the past few years. I'm not sure how much better the service has improved, other than the interface mirroring that of Windows 8.

gusk1200 said:   Seems to be the cheapest deal online at the moment, even though it's still pretty high. I'm hoping the Daily Deal from Buy.com comes up again since my renewel is up next month!

Seems like the price of Xbox Live Gold has gone up in the past few years. I'm not sure how much better the service has improved, other than the interface mirroring that of Windows 8.

Hot deal?
Uhmm, no.

Not hot, but better than what's out there at the moment... unless you know of something cheaper.

The average "good" sale price for this is around $35.

Yeah, even MS offered it for 40% off the regular $59.99 price last time I up'd my account. Just seems like it doesn't get much lower than that. There's no way I would renew for that full price. I still think it's over priced, even at $3! But to have Netflix and casual online gaming it's a must.

gusk1200 said:   Not hot, but better than what's out there at the moment... unless you know of something cheaper.

Not the point.
This is the HOT DEALS forum, not the "but better than what's out there at the moment" forum.
Hang in there Xbox live Peeps and make sure to pick up an extra card everytime you see the $34.99 deal. (which pops up often)

I dunno. I've been trying to get by without it for 2-3 weeks now (before this I was skating by on $2/2 months deals and 48 hour cards)... Might have to bite at $47, I hate doing it, but I'm getting tired of waiting for another deal, too...it's been about a month since the last $35 deal.

See, I'm in the same boat. I have less than 30 days before MS shuts me off. I'm in no way paying full price to renew. I would rather find a lukewarm deal than letting my account lapse and not having access. It's all relative to timing. If right now you need something, and you can't wait, it's still considered a deal. Just not the best historically.

My other gripe is that Xbox Live since the major dashboard update has gone up to $60. At launch back in '02, the service was $49. So this has been driving the price of retail higher. I still don't understand what I'm getting for that increase. I can use my Netflix account which I already pay for, and can play on all other devices for FREE! I hope the $35 offer comes around quick, otherwise I might not Re-up this time around...

Link shows price as $49 for me. Is there a code I missed?

sacmail said:   Link shows price as $49 for me. Is there a code I missed?

You haven't missed a thing.
Even eBay prices are $42.99+

This seems to be the going rate on Amazon and Google Shopping except I found this retailer http://www.remsalesltd.com/xbox-live-12-month.html that's selling the card for $42.79 and free ground shipping and reasonable expediting shipping. Here's some seller ratings : http://www.resellerratings.com/store/REM_Sales_Ltd.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014