• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

Your Price $74.99
Retail Price $349.99.
You save $275.00!

Factory renewed to original condition Poulan Pro PP4218AVX is a an 18" gas powered chainsaw that is ideal for homeowners looking for durable performance chainsaw at a great value. This Poulan chainsaw is guaranteed to work as good as a brand new product. All original accessories (manual, oil) along with a brand new chain are included.

Poulan PP4218AVX is a equipped with a 18-inch steel bar and powered by a 42cc 2-cycle gas engine. This lightweight chainsaw starts in seconds and has enough power to aggressively cut through any wood without staggering. Poulan Pro PP4218AVX also features a hassle-free tool-less chain adjustment and replacement that will save valuable time.

By buying this Poulan PP4218AVX at VMInnovations today you will save over 30% off retail price.

Member Summary

Poulan Pro PP4218AVX (31.79kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

No indication on the site if the case is included (the original has a case).

I just got this saw from VM and it is a great deal.
No case comes with it and only a 90 day warranty.
A new bar and a reconditioned chain came with it as well.
It is not a commercial saw but fine for a homeowner.
Drawback- The carb adjusting screws need a special tool.
And you WILL need to tweak them eventually.
I removed mine and cut a slot in the head with my Dremel tool.
That way I can adjust them with a regular flat blade screwdiver.
Enjoy!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014