• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
On clearance at my local Target in SF bay area. Roughly 50% off.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/digital_...

As always, for those of you who constantly whine about imperfect posts: man up or call mommy.

Member Summary

Canon SX40
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got 2 @ $214 each. Happy Xmas

Thanks OP.

got 1, from Granada Hills on Balboa blvd. they still have 12 left as of 30 mins ago. $233 out the door.

Thanks OP, scored one for $214.98 in Mt Juliet, TN to replace my Target clearanced Canon from 4 years ago. Also saw a Canon Elph that was 50% off.

Good camera and would consider if I didn't already have a T3i.

Just bought one at Target in Huntsville, AL for $214 plus tax. They also had a Canon Elph for 50% off - not sure of model on sale for $140.

Sold out @
2155 Morrill Ave
San Jose, CA 95132

None found at the Lancaster, PA store...

Where is the link to look at the target instore supplies?

None close to me but would like to search a bigger radius.

http://www.target.com/FiatsCmd?sortOrder=&size=&state=&color=&catalogEntryID=203720064&pageAction=printPage&isSoftRefresh=true&city=&partNumber=13805701&zipCode=29204&ValidDpci=056-10-0663

inventory check
change the zip code in the URL to your target area

peace

That is what I was looking for!

thanks

Got the store demo from the Redmond Target for 10% off the 214 clearance price.

Yeah it was $214.98 at my local target. Good deal.

Great find. I needed a new camera. ~230 with tax.

CONFIRMED at Mira Mesa (San Diego) CA Target. $214.98+tax.

THEY STILL HAVE ONE LEFT IN MIRA MESA (at 10:00 am PDT Saturday Oct 6) - I think it's the display model so you might get it for even less.

I took the last one in a box. Also 3 other clearance cameras there, but not as good a deal as the SX40. Thanks, Bulldingo!

I saw 3 more of these for $214.00 at Target on Westfield mall in Eaglerock, CA off the 2 fwy, just 30 mins ago if anybody is still looking for it.

got a couple just now in San Jose, $214 each

Scored one for 107.54 + tax. Thanks to OP.

venkee said:   Scored one for 107.54 + tax. Thanks to OP.

where is that price?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.