• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Manufactured by Merax, a direct replacement for Brother TN450 Premium Compatible High Yield Black Toner Cartridge

Manufacturer Part # TN-450
Product specifications
MPN: Compatible with TN450
Product type: Compatible Toner Cartridge
Color: Black
Cartridge duty cycle 2,600 Pages @5% Coverage

This compatible toner cartridge is neither made nor endorsed by the OEM manufacturer.

$5 off Code: MLCKMID10

Meritline

credit to cookie21 at SD

Meritline.com
See Meritline.com coupons that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Brother TN450
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. Anyone have an opinion on this "Merax" brand vs other generics? $12 to $19 seems to be the everyday going price for these things.

Example: $11.87 shipped from Amazon

That being said, it seems the reviews have a higher average than most.

EDIT: looks like someone read my post and bought the last 3 at that price. I revise my statement to "$15-19" as the going price...

the label says" it has chemical known to the state of california to cause cancer" . I bought one but dídn't want to use it

thevshopper said:   the label says" it has chemical known to the state of california to cause cancer" . I bought one but dídn't want to use it

Gasoline contains chemicals know to the state of CA to cause cancer also. Have you stopped using gas? Chloroform is a chemical that is widely used in a laboratory setting. It is also a chemical known to cause cancer. No offense, but my point is that there are lots of chemicals that are known to cause cancer that are still widely in use. I think it would be safe to use the toner cartridge as long as you don't have a dust cloud each time it's printing. My 2 cents.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.