• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

COMIC BOOKS
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This Daily Steals place seems to get more shady every day. $500 dollars worth based on what? Current values? Cover price? A made up number? If you think anybody is going to sell you $500 dollars worth of merchandise, no matter what it is, for $30 dollars you're going to be very disappointed when it arrives.

This is how I look at it, for a total price of $29.98 (includes s/h) and this is what you get

(50-65) Classic Comic Books
(36) Unopened Packs of Collectors Cards

I think it is worth it.

You know those 3-packs of comics you find at the Dollar Store? These are the same comics, just more expensive. Certainly not a bad deal, but let's not pretend these aren't comics that didn't sell the first time around and probably are worth less than cover price. Also, I didn't see any guarantees there won't be any duplicates.

By all means, order this if you love Marvel & DC comic books and you have money to spare. But if you think it "Includes some ultra-rare books" you're not being very realistic and you'll likely be disappointed.

Still, green to OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014