• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman12V Portable Inflator
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

always good to have one in the house. pump up whenever you want. But I prefer the one with the booster pack to jump start the car. It's more portable.

Mine lasted probably a year but I probably only used it 10x. The hose will give out. I bought 1 of them Stanley jump start thing with air and it's been great.

costco has free air pressure/nitrogen and most of other places. But always good to have one Green OP

^ not good to drive with a flat tire heading to Costco. And Costco need membership + you have to wait.

Thanks! Just now bought it while waiting for my tires to be rotated. The price wasn't advertised on the sticker and also I had to go to the detached auto center to get it. Either way looks like a good deal especially since the electric gauge is detachable. That gauge alone is $10+

It's showing $34.99 for me

Had this pump for over 4 years. Used at least 15 times a year.. Still kicking.. Can't trust the digital gauge though. It's +/- 1 psi off.. Not a biggy

Yeah this is dead I believe it was just a 1 day sale.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014