• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
POWERLINK Wireless 11N Ultra Long Distance Indoor and Outdoor Wireless USB Adapter, 1W High Power 28dBm w/Hi-Gain 12dBi Patch/Panel Antenna Improving 12X Signal Reception and Distance and 6x Speed

$37.99 w/Code: MLC103LN For First 100 Orders after code runs out $44.95 both include free shipping

These things are great as I've been using one for about a year now. Across the street (about 100 yds.) I pull in a signal from a Long John Silver's restaurant. Works great. Or you can get together with a neighbor and contribute to their bill in exchange for their security password.

Link here.....http://www.meritline.com/premiertek-ultra-indoor-outdoor-wlan-wi...

Toss this monkey some bananas (green) if this is a deal for you.

Member Summary

powerlink adapter
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I had POWERLINK PL-APN Boost N Wireless Router for a while. That thing can't even connect to an _open_ WiFi network in Client bridge mode!

I will NEVER touch that brand again. Piece of buggy cr%p. Look at their website and esp. the firmware section to see for yourself. No way to upgrade firmware. Need a reset often.

Won't do much good to have a USB adapter that can transmit 1 W if the other end (i.e. router/access point) can't transmit that much power in the opposite direction. I.e. if you use this with regular router, the router/access point may be able to hear you, but you won't be able to hear it, so communication is one way

Toss this monkey some bananas (green) if this is a deal for you.

the deal isn't that great so i gave you some peppers (red) instead

Did you get refund for that?
my powerlink PL-APN is broken after 2 months.

organicya said:   Did you get refund for that?

On banana's ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014