• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hello, I hope you are doing well.

Bloomspot.com currently offers $25 off $50 or $50 off $100 vouchers for Piperlime.com.

Direct link to deal

About Piperlime
Piperlime is a San Francisco, California-based online retail company. Founded as a spin-off in 2006 by Gap Inc., Piperlime offers a selection of footwear and handbags for women, men and children. As of Fall 2009, the company also offers women's clothing, and men's clothing later.

Details/Fine print
Expires December 15, 2012.
See Details tab for complete details.
May redeem one certificate per person.
Must redeem in one order; no cash or credit back.
Valid in US only; includes free shipping.
Taxes not included.
Cannot be used with other offers.
Final sale only; no Bloomspot refunds.

You can refer yourself or others on Bloomspot to earn $10 in credits. In my experience, the credits are received instantaneously.

Enjoy!
Tofu Vic

Member Summary

piperlime
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What you get is a $25 gift gard plus a coupon $25off$50. I'd have preferred a straight $50 gift card, as those can be stacked, while the discounts cannot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014