• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
After reading the recently "MY Glock is better than YOUR Hi-Point" thread, I present a nice, inexpensive Beretta, trusted by both Police and Military (M9 and 92FS). Aside from that, Beretta makes fine arms from Italy. They also make Pizza....and no one hates Pizza

Link

Description:

These are Beretta 96D 40S&W semi automatic double action only handguns in good to very good condition. These feature a 5 inch blue finished barrel, reversible magazine release, and fixed 3 dot sights. These do not have a decocker (typo in newsletter). The show some service wear. CAI Import mark on right side of slide. Pistols come with an 11 round high capacity law enforcement magazine. Option for hand selected pistol for $20.00 available in menu above. Used.

Member Summary

Beretta
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice deal OP, Thanks

Nice to have a lot of gun choices....

I would read the website Reviews first!!

Most of the website reviews mention at 'wear' and 'somewhat dirty' rather than an quality or performance (ie..Beretta's fault) issues..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014