Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
***** Pulled Fron S/D Thanks To mnsmx the OP *****

Lowes multipurpose cabinet 19.80 ymmv

i was walking thru my local Lowes in chino hills , ca and i found these cabinets on clearance they were mark down from 99 to 19.60. they seem to have a lot in stock.
item 339956
model 194590

http://www.lowes.com/pd_339956-742-193590_0__?Ntt=339956&UserSea...

Member Summary

lowes multipurpose cabinet
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Guys, I went to check the cabinets since our Lowes has those for $19 and I have some $10 off coupons from mylowes sign u... (more)

77Rus (Oct. 09, 2012 @ 1:09p) |

Yes, much easier to make good strong cabinets (out of nice cheap strong wood) than to go to all the trouble to reinforce... (more)

UkeDoggie (Oct. 09, 2012 @ 7:21p) |

Why dont you buy just buy one and post the receipt here for those who have been hanging on for one?

All that is needed to... (more)

brotherhpj (Oct. 10, 2012 @ 5:59a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I found some for $29.70 near me in one store...thinking about it...thanks!

Once again, my local Blowes doesn't have this or any of these clearance deals! My Blowes has this for $99.00

No joy in SE Michigan...

still $99 in upstate NY

My Blowes has this one for $49.50 in Conyers ,GA

krazyrph said:   still $99 in upstate NY

Syracuse area?

$99 at my store in St. Louis area

Bummer...$99 in N UT.

Comes up $47.52 at some stores in Las Vegas, $99 at others...

John

$39.60 at D/FW stores (at least the 4 or 5 I checked).

Better add "HUGE" to the title. $99 in my area.

Butcherboy said:   ***** Pulled Fron S/D Thanks To mnsmx the OP *****

Lowes multipurpose cabinet 19.80 ymmv

i was walking thru my local Lowes in chino hills , ca and i found these cabinets on clearance they were mark down from 99 to 19.60. they seem to have a lot in stock.
item 339956
model 194590

http://www.lowes.com/pd_339956-742-193590_0__?Ntt=339956&UserSea...

Is this the Lowe's on Peyton Dr or Chino Hills Parkway?

$39.60 waterford CT - surrounding areas OOS or $99

theblenny said:   Better add "HUGE" to the title. $99 in my area.

YMMV and HUGE YMMV pretty much say the same thing

99.00 here in Florida still, but none in stock locally...........

$19.80 in Harlingen, Tx

47.5 in Houston

$39.60 at 3421 Horizon Boulevard, Trevose, PA

39.60 in chino hills Peyton.. Wasted my time

sugdaddyg said:   39.60 in chino hills Peyton.. Wasted my timeHow much time did it really waste checking the price from the website?

$99 in Norcal.

Dano

$69 in Tampa

$59.40 in San Antonio TX.

$99 at the San Francisco store but $39 at the San Bruno store 12 miles away...

$99 Hagerstown, MD and Martinsburg, WV

$99 for the stores in VT

Cheapest in my area was $39.xx . Almost worth it for me .

Still greeen for the effort!

39.60 in indianapolis

9.90 NEW Lenox, IL

I GOT 17.

funny, 3 stores in my area have different prices, lowest is $39

LiquidSilver said:   sugdaddyg said:   39.60 in chino hills Peyton.. Wasted my timeHow much time did it really waste checking the price from the website?

online price said $99.

in store price was $39..

the waste of time was that I went to the store to see if it rung up at a lower price.

how else do you suggest I have tried to get this ymmv deal LiquidSilver?

I tried to make it easy on myself. I had ordered the magnetic tool holder from another DEAL & the cabinet was not on sale where I was going to be picking up. So I ordered @ $99 & printed the page from the store about 8 miles away that had it for $20, planning on a price match. When I got there to pick up the tool holders were ready ($1.35). They looked at the printout showing the cabinet @ $20 & said that the most they could reduce was 50%. When they looked online at the other store it was no longer available, & so no reduction at all.

Not that it mattered, I like any good fatwalet was not going to pay $50 anyway

alhall said:   $99 at the San Francisco store but $39 at the San Bruno store 12 miles away...

The in between store in South SF is also $39. Not too bad for the price I think.

sugdaddyg said:   LiquidSilver said:   sugdaddyg said:   39.60 in chino hills Peyton.. Wasted my timeHow much time did it really waste checking the price from the website?
online price said $99.
in store price was $39..
the waste of time was that I went to the store to see if it rung up at a lower price.
how else do you suggest I have tried to get this ymmv deal LiquidSilver?
Odd, when I check the Chino Hills Peyton Drive store with the link from the OP it shows the price as $39.60

Checked San Diego, All stores, minus the one in Mission Valley that is sold out, still says $99.99 for in-store pickup. But when I tried LA, several stores, such as Pico Rivera had it for $39.90 and some for $59.90. I haven't seen one yet for $19.90 or even $9.90.

What store in Chino Hills?There are two.

fsu67 said:   $19.80 in Harlingen, Tx

This sucks!, I went this afternoon and they jacked the price back up to $39.60. still good a price but I should have printed out page for $19.80, Mgr said He would have accepted the price with the printout.

Skipping 26 Messages...
77Rus said:   Guys, I went to check the cabinets since our Lowes has those for $19 and I have some $10 off coupons from mylowes sign up. Even for $9 I didn't buy them. Tried 1 gallon of paint on the shelf and it its middle goes down an inch. Plastic bends and there are plastic leftovers attached to all the parts. Doors are hard to close. Was thinking about using it in a shed but it is so useless for me that I didn't want it even for free. Adding wood to shelves is too much trouble IMHO - for me it is easier to make good strong cabinets or buy something for more money that will work

Why dont you buy just buy one and post the receipt here for those who have been hanging on for one?

All that is needed to beef the shelves up is three small sections of plywood the width of the shelves run up the inside of the cabinet vertical to support the shelves...thats all!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014