lowes multipurpose cabinet 19.80 ymmv

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
$59.40 in Worcester, MA

21.78 in Buford, GA

best price near Albany NY is $51. too bad because I really wanted 2 for toy/book storage

LiquidSilver said:   sugdaddyg said:   39.60 in chino hills Peyton.. Wasted my timeHow much time did it really waste checking the price from the website?

Will the website show the discounted price?

It's a nice cabinet, even at $59.40. My wife wanted an outdoor storage cabinet and this one meets the need, so I bought one and assembled it this morning. At 40% off, I'm not complaining.

$99 in MN.

99 in KY

Went to Lowe's to get this deal, got one at one store telling them the price was $19.80 at the Chino Hills store and they price matched. So, then I went to another store that had two and with my receipt I asked them to price match and they did. Thank you for this posting this deal OP.

$51.48 in South Philly

chard31 said:   Once again, my local Blowes doesn't have this or any of these clearance deals! My Blowes has this for $99.00

Count yourself lucky, we don't even have a Job Depot where I live.

Anyone have a receipt of the $19.XX price so I might do a PM? TIA

Anyone know how to enter a coupon online? There is no field labeled for coupons...I want to use the $10 coupon I got for signing up to Lowe's website. Thanks.

johnnybs said:   Anyone know how to enter a coupon online? There is no field labeled for coupons...I want to use the $10 coupon I got for signing up to Lowe's website. Thanks.

It's in your cart where it says Promotion Code.

Full price in Tallahassee, FL (NE location)

brotherhpj said:   Anyone have a receipt of the $19.XX price so I might do a PM? TIA

receipt or maybe even a picture of the shelf tag w/ SKU & price --- pretty please

Thanks for the post! Been looking for something like this. $39.60 each for me but still worth it.

LiquidSilver said:   sugdaddyg said:   LiquidSilver said:   sugdaddyg said:   39.60 in chino hills Peyton.. Wasted my timeHow much time did it really waste checking the price from the website?
online price said $99.
in store price was $39..
the waste of time was that I went to the store to see if it rung up at a lower price.
how else do you suggest I have tried to get this ymmv deal LiquidSilver?
Odd, when I check the Chino Hills Peyton Drive store with the link from the OP it shows the price as $39.60

yup online price for chino hills peyton store is 39.60.

don't forget your wasted gas sugdaddyg for not knowing how to use the website correctly.

nomonies said:   $99 at my store in St. Louis area

Store # 1966 online for $51.49

enviro elements 37-in H x 35-in W x 18-in D Resin Multipurpose Cabinet

Item #: 339956 | Model #: 193590

4.3 / 5
13 reviews
|
Write a review

$51.48

gizmo said:   brotherhpj said:   Anyone have a receipt of the $19.XX price so I might do a PM? TIA

receipt or maybe even a picture of the shelf tag w/ SKU & price --- pretty please

How bout this... is anyone able to provide a zip code that will show the $19 price online? I'd be willing to give it a try at my store

Asking for a receipt again...please

Those resin cabinets are worth about 20 bucks at most. I've had 3 of them and they can't hold ANY kind of weight - the shelf brackets have too much give, and the shelves bow...don't put anything of weight on them - and I mean anything. I had 10 cans of spray paint on one shelf and it still bowed...useless.

$99 in Buffalo and Rochester.

langsbri said:   Those resin cabinets are worth about 20 bucks at most. I've had 3 of them and they can't hold ANY kind of weight - the shelf brackets have too much give, and the shelves bow...don't put anything of weight on them - and I mean anything. I had 10 cans of spray paint on one shelf and it still bowed...useless.

Well you do have a lower shelve for these heavy items and the selves are easily beefed up if needed. Will work well in say a laundry room or computer room were there are no heavy tools to bow the shelves. At this price they are very much worth it...but my stores are still stuck at $99...these are not worth $99.

Guys, I went to check the cabinets since our Lowes has those for $19 and I have some $10 off coupons from mylowes sign up. Even for $9 I didn't buy them. Tried 1 gallon of paint on the shelf and it its middle goes down an inch. Plastic bends and there are plastic leftovers attached to all the parts. Doors are hard to close. Was thinking about using it in a shed but it is so useless for me that I didn't want it even for free. Adding wood to shelves is too much trouble IMHO - for me it is easier to make good strong cabinets or buy something for more money that will work

77Rus said:   Guys, I went to check the cabinets since our Lowes has those for $19 and I have some $10 off coupons from mylowes sign up. Even for $9 I didn't buy them. Tried 1 gallon of paint on the shelf and it its middle goes down an inch. Plastic bends and there are plastic leftovers attached to all the parts. Doors are hard to close. Was thinking about using it in a shed but it is so useless for me that I didn't want it even for free. Adding wood to shelves is too much trouble IMHO - for me it is easier to make good strong cabinets or buy something for more money that will work

Yes, much easier to make good strong cabinets (out of nice cheap strong wood) than to go to all the trouble to reinforce the plastic shelves with plywood. Got it. Mayhaps you could share your area code where Lowes has these atrocious cabinets priced at $19? Thanks.

77Rus said:   Guys, I went to check the cabinets since our Lowes has those for $19 and I have some $10 off coupons from mylowes sign up. Even for $9 I didn't buy them. Tried 1 gallon of paint on the shelf and it its middle goes down an inch. Plastic bends and there are plastic leftovers attached to all the parts. Doors are hard to close. Was thinking about using it in a shed but it is so useless for me that I didn't want it even for free. Adding wood to shelves is too much trouble IMHO - for me it is easier to make good strong cabinets or buy something for more money that will work

Why dont you buy just buy one and post the receipt here for those who have been hanging on for one?

All that is needed to beef the shelves up is three small sections of plywood the width of the shelves run up the inside of the cabinet vertical to support the shelves...thats all!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014