• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

samsung
Disclaimer
Limited-time offer1Get a FREE $50 refill card with the purchase of this phone
Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G & FREE $50 refill card $179.99 T mobile

http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phone/Samsung-Exhibit...

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Yeah, I know. Had an Exhibit. Kind of silly because there was an Exhibit of course, so why change the II to the same nam... (more)

beachfitrob (Nov. 14, 2012 @ 9:52p) |

I bought the used one recently on Amazon. Check out their reviews for the accessories. I rooted mine to Cyanogenmod 9, a... (more)

kwon234ioud (Nov. 14, 2012 @ 10:07p) |

I finally got this phone and made the move to the $30/month prepaid plan this past week. I'd been thinking about switchi... (more)

hbg1 (Nov. 17, 2012 @ 9:06p) |

Operating system
Android 2.3 Gingerbread
Memory
Internal Memory: 4GB, 512MB RAM
External Memory: Up to 32GB MicroSD
Display
Type: WVGA
Size: 480x800 pixels
Colors: 16 Million
Dimensions: 3.7 inches
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-phones
All prepaid with free refill cards

Nice phone Thanks op.

This deal has been going on for some time now.

Link

stuffedwallet said:   This deal has been going on for some time now.

Link

When it's out of stock on HSN it's not "going on" ....

letsspendlotsofmoney said:   stuffedwallet said:   This deal has been going on for some time now.

Link

When it's out of stock on HSN it's not "going on" ....

Did you even read the other thread?

Edit: Just in case you were blinded by HSN deal... here's the title "Samsung Exhibit II 4g phone for $129 from HSN -OR- $179 (with $50 prepaid card) @ T-Mobile"

Nice phone, got it a few days ago with the same deal from T-Mobile (which was actually mentioned in another thread).

FWIW, if you want the $30 'WalMart'-plan, make sure to choose the plan upon activation of the phone. This is the ONLY time you can do this! There's no switching to that plan later on.

And, for those with an existing T-Mobile prepaid account: If you want to keep your phone number and transfer the remaining balance to the new phone, FIRST activate the new phone WITHOUT clicking the option to transfer the number, then call customer service to combine the two accounts. Just make sure to tell them you want to keep the OLD number, the NEW plan and ALL your money.

giselmey said:   Nice phone, got it a few days ago with the same deal from T-Mobile (which was actually mentioned in another thread).

FWIW, if you want the $30 'WalMart'-plan, make sure to choose the plan upon activation of the phone. This is the ONLY time you can do this! There's no switching to that plan later on.

And, for those with an existing T-Mobile prepaid account: If you want to keep your phone number and transfer the remaining balance to the new phone, FIRST activate the new phone WITHOUT clicking the option to transfer the number, then call customer service to combine the two accounts. Just make sure to tell them you want to keep the OLD number, the NEW plan and ALL your money.

I'm still trying to figure out how and when to switch to the $30 plan from regular prepaid. Are you saying that I can start a new prepaid account on the $30 plan and then combine it with my existing prepaid, use the old phone number, and transfer the balance on the old phone to the new account? I haven't heard this before, but it sounds like a much better option than everything else I've read about how existing Tmobile users can get the $30 plan, with less planning in order to get my balance to nearly zero before switching.

Previously ordered phones from T-Mobile prepaid, now they don't allow me to order another one. Neither of credit cards works - what should I do ?

It just says that there is a problem with my order and I can't order online, even though credit card gets accessed and the amount is been put on hold...

Not sure if T-Mobile's prepaid plan will still be around with MetroPCS merge.

hbg1 said:   giselmey said:   Nice phone, got it a few days ago with the same deal from T-Mobile (which was actually mentioned in another thread).

I'm still trying to figure out how and when to switch to the $30 plan from regular prepaid. Are you saying that I can start a new prepaid account on the $30 plan and then combine it with my existing prepaid, use the old phone number, and transfer the balance on the old phone to the new account? I haven't heard this before, but it sounds like a much better option than everything else I've read about how existing Tmobile users can get the $30 plan, with less planning in order to get my balance to nearly zero before switching.

Yes, that's what I'm saying. I had to call customer service a few times to figure all this out beforehand. Right AFTER activation of the new SIM/phone I called one more time (and talked to a different CSR), explained what other CSRs had told me before, and after she had a chat with her supervisor, everything went through just fine. Ten minutes after that last call, my account was combined as stated before.

Good luck!

i had the same problem with ordering also. tried 3 separate times and still no go. Something is not right with their ordering system.

gmani said:   i had the same problem with ordering also. tried 3 separate times and still no go. Something is not right with their ordering system.
they have a limit on how many phones you can buy in a set period of time.
As others do. You will have to buy using everything different. Phone, Address, credit card, name, even different computer.

giselmey said:   Nice phone, got it a few days ago with the same deal from T-Mobile (which was actually mentioned in another thread).

I thought it says the "WalMart" plan was for new activation only? How can you keep your existing number? Anyone tried getting this plan without buying a phone then switching sim card to existing phone with success?

shallot said:   giselmey said:   Nice phone, got it a few days ago with the same deal from T-Mobile (which was actually mentioned in another thread).

I thought it says the "WalMart" plan was for new activation only? How can you keep your existing number? Anyone tried getting this plan without buying a phone then switching sim card to existing phone with success?

That's what I am saying! NEW activation only with the new phone's SIM, THEN combine the two account via customer service hotline. It works!

How to upgrade Android on this device?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1483989

Is the prepaid plan a contract-free plan?

junmation said:   Is the prepaid plan a contract-free plan?

yes

THANKS !! I got this plan nearly a week ago. Took 7 tries to get the phone activated, including my own attempts. Even customer support couldn't do it the first time I called them -- had to wait until the next day for it.

Your instructions were the roadmap I needed to port the old number to the new phone and keep my prepaid credit. Which I just did.. obviously T-Mobile wasn't doing a thing to make it happen since the initial activation. This time was successful, being armed with specific point-by-point requests.

You'd just think they could make this easier.

Glad I could help, lexcurat!

hi, I brought the samsung exhibit phone to replace an old tmobile phone. the website says get a free $50 prepaid refill card. I received the phone a few days ago, and i'm still waiting for the $50 refill card. does the free $50 card come separately in the mail? the new phone I already put in the old sim card into it.

Small point, its really an Exhibit II.

And I got two last night.

beachfitrob said:   Small point, its really an Exhibit II.

The phone formerly known as Exhibit II was rebranded to Galaxy Exhibit last summer (concurrent with the upgrade to Android OS 2.3.6).

Well, in for one! My first smartphone.

NEDeals said:   beachfitrob said:   Small point, its really an Exhibit II.

The phone formerly known as Exhibit II was rebranded to Galaxy Exhibit last summer (concurrent with the upgrade to Android OS 2.3.6).

Yeah, I know. Had an Exhibit. Kind of silly because there was an Exhibit of course, so why change the II to the same name of an older phone...just call it something else so it's not confusing especially when you go to sell it.

I bought the used one recently on Amazon. Check out their reviews for the accessories. I rooted mine to Cyanogenmod 9, and I am loving it so much. It is vastly superior to the original software. Currently, the camera, GPS, bluetooth, and wifi works. Only emergency dialing is missing. Check out the link below and follow the steps.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1532005

I finally got this phone and made the move to the $30/month prepaid plan this past week. I'd been thinking about switching to that plan for a while, and this deal was perfect. The $50 card came in the box. I'm really enjoying the phone -- thanks, OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014