• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
No go for me...my login shows discounts on the AMEX Gift cards and Traveler Cheques (25% off).

Yeap, Not for me.

How about a screen shot of the banner you all are seeing? I've got nothing and I'm logged in.

I'm seeing the 20% off on HD (and pretty much all the cards - Gap, West Elm, etc.).

I got a banner notice that I qualified for 40% off all MR Points purchases through the end of the year; however when I go to that link, the only Gift Cards are the overpriced ones (AMEX, Niedman Marcus, etc.). 40% off there is still 6,000 point for $50 card.

Not sure if it's card specific, but that was on a Business Plat.

Noooooooo! I just cashed in about 75k points for HD GCs (finishing my basement, so I actually need them). Sigh...

ToHellWithUGA said:   Noooooooo! I just cashed in about 75k points for HD GCs (finishing my basement, so I actually need them). Sigh...

For how long are the HD gift cards valid for? 3mo? 6mo? I got over $550 worth of it and I don't really need them. I don't want them to expire while in my possession.

jomarrod said:   For how long are the HD gift cards valid for? 3mo? 6mo? I got over $550 worth of it and I don't really need them. I don't want them to expire while in my possession.
Mine all say "This eGift card has no expiration date and no fees"

Cashman said:   No go for me...my login shows discounts on the AMEX Gift cards and Traveler Cheques (25% off).

You mean the FEES for TCs right? Otherwise I would be maxing them suckers out. I can deposit TCs at my bank for full face.

I see.... You got the e-gift card for online purchase. I ordered the actual card for in-store purchase.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014