• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
https://www.kleenex.com/softness/about.aspx#
This year, there's more than ever to share.
Every year, during Softness Worth
Sharing, people come together to share the Softness of Kleenex® Brand tissue. For some it's become a yearly tradition
to surprise someone they care about
with America's Softest Tissue♥.

Today, the tradition continues to grow. The famous little Kleenex® Brand Share Pack has expanded - into a Kleenex® Brand Care Pack filled with goodies to help care for your loved ones during
cold and flu season. It's yours to send when you buy a specially marked Kleenex® Bundle Pack®.

What's Inside?
The Kleenex® Brand Care Pack includes: lip balm, 1 oz. hand sanitizer, coupon booklet, Kleenex® Brand Share Pack, Kleenex® Brand Slim Pack, and card redeemable to download four songs from up and coming Universal Music Artists including:
Andy Grammer
Miloš Karadaglić
Avi Avital
Rebecca Pidgeon

Member Summary

kleenex
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

these little kleenex packs fit nicely in car door pockets.

Anyone have any codes they would like to share?

That's what I'm talking about! Any codes anyone wants to share? Though I think each code is most likely different, as each package comes with so many different items... Not just a sample pack of tissues like back in feb 2012 when you got a sample pack of cool touch tissues and got to send a regular Kleenex sample pack to a friend. Either way, this offer is definitely a bonus and I'm adding kleenex - specially marked pack of three with code - to the top of my shopping list! Just too good of an offer to pass by, especially during cold & flu/ runny noses season!

Are you for real??

Very easy to carry around, good for kids school

Wondering how to get on the correct Kleenex website to use my Code. What's the secret?

Do I need to register each time Kleenex has a special promotion? It seems as though I cannot use my one email address to get both the Kleenex free gift for a mini Kleenex tissue box Share a Share Pack and the Bundle Box Care package. This is hard to do.

Where do you enter codes on back of. Box top kleenex tissues?

I bought single boxes of kleenex tissues ,it tells you togoto wwwkleenex.com and enter code oo back of box top,where do I enter the codes.

How do I enter code fromkleenex box top?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014