• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

lower
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Don't know much about American Tactical, but this is true "Hot Deal" on a complete polymer AR lower receiver.

While this is a great price remember it is polymer. As an AR15/M16 Armorer, i would avoid polymers...buyer beware.

Goodyear4123 said:   While this is a great price remember it is polymer. As an AR15/M16 Armorer, i would avoid polymers...buyer beware.

Could you be a bit more specific. Glock's are polymers and they seem to hold up ok.

I just picked one up this afternoon at their shop. I also have a New Frontier and just at first glance, this looks to be a little better quality. I am going to drop a 5.56 upper on later this weekend and give it a go.

Cantstop, check the web and other forums, they crack or maybe i'm just Plum Crazy. Metal is always better option but if price point is an obstacle this is a "cheap" option for you.

Joebobs has the New Frontier Complete for $109 also with free shipping. And 5% off if you use code: THANKYOU or SLICKGUNS

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/New_Frontier_Armory_LW_15_Comple...

Goodyear4123, way to make a blanket statement without any links. And don't bother at this point, because I can dig through arfcom and pull plenty of exploded metal lowers. Shit happens - and it isn't unique to polymer.

Polymer lowers are fine or they wouldn't be legal to sell and a company like ATi (they make TONS of aftermarket polymer stocks, and accessories) wouldn't be selling them.

The one gripe I have about most of the polymer lowers I've owned - the fit / finish is not nearly as perfect as their metal counterparts. My polymer lowers have all been 100% functional for me and I've own various different makes. If you need a cheap first lower, this is a solid option, but you will end up replacing it. Fortunately, you'll probably also get all of your $ back should you later decide to sell it after you've upgraded.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.