Costco Coupons & Offers 10/11/12 - 11/4/12

Thanks to Straycat76 the OP over @ S/D

http://www.costco.com/warehouse-instant-savings.html

Member Summary

costco (5.85kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
thank you OP... was looking to buy a ladder and the price came up right...

raj14150 (Oct. 17, 2012 @ 5:50p) |

Costco is discontinuing the un55eh6050f so prices will only get better through the end of the year until B&M stock is de... (more)

cnIsfg (Oct. 17, 2012 @ 6:40p) |

Can you share which model/make TV (40" range) is a good one to get at Costco? Our Sony died just days outside the three... (more)

gotit (Oct. 20, 2012 @ 8:09a) |

• Also categorized in:

thanks BB in advance

stuffedwallet said:   thanks BB in advance

Sorry I am working on the size, it may take some time
My software is old

Thanks in advance! Those are the smallest pictures I have ever seen. lol

LOL... Green for effort.

My local costco turned into a Costco business center and no longer gives a crap about the consumer side....... I'm coming to get my refund on the membership!

Nice. Green/thanks in advance.

zapy said:   My local costco turned into a Costco business center and no longer gives a crap about the consumer side....... I'm coming to get my refund on the membership!

So what's the difference between the regular Warehouse and the Business Center? Curious...

.PDF
SD first. And of course as Butcherboy said, thanks Straycat76 for making images available for here.

thank you, OP!!!

$50 off the little giant ladder is a pretty steep discount. We bought one several months back for the $180 price and that was a good deal at the time. Good ladder so far, though the heavy use will only be seen in the coming months.

thanks BB

glad to see tires rebate held over next month

What's the price of the Samsung 55 inch LED? Why do they publish the coupon amount but not the price?

Finally 9V blocks have a discount again. Regular price went up a buck earlier this year.

Time to feed them smoke detectors ...

peepsiemom said:   What's the price of the Samsung 55 inch LED? Why do they publish the coupon amount but not the price?

Prices are higher in Alaska & Hawaii So it is easier to post $370 Off

peepsiemom said:   What's the price of the Samsung 55 inch LED? Why do they publish the coupon amount but not the price?

I paid $949 after $300 off about a week ago, so im wondering what its at now as well.

Butcherboy said:   peepsiemom said:   What's the price of the Samsung 55 inch LED? Why do they publish the coupon amount but not the price?

I'm sure that's true but it cannot be the reason. 48 states don't know the price only because 2 states have a different price? BTW, what is the price?

peepsiemom said:   Butcherboy said:   peepsiemom said:   What's the price of the Samsung 55 inch LED? Why do they publish the coupon amount but not the price?

I'm sure that's true but it cannot be the reason. 48 states don't know the price only because 2 states have a different price? BTW, what is the price?

This is a question that has been going on for years, It would be nice if someone e-mailed Costco and asked them.

The Palermo's pizza in image 3 is really good, nice thin crust. We once found a variety with mozzarella balls and pesto that was particularly good, but that was the only time we saw it at a Costco, because they had a special demo going on where they had all the varieties. Usually it's just available in the margherita version.

ach1199 said:   zapy said:   My local costco turned into a Costco business center and no longer gives a crap about the consumer side....... I'm coming to get my refund on the membership!

So what's the difference between the regular Warehouse and the Business Center? Curious...

Lot's of stuff for restaurants, like pizza ladles, baking sheets all sizes, meat (I'm not sure) in around 20lbs or more packs, cheese in 5lbs loafs (I actually bought those), order pads and other forms, cute little milk jugs, attention bells, robes like you find in the hotel room sometimes, professional clothing, wet floor warning thingy, butcher/chefs knives, cleavers, soup ladles, various food thermometers for meat and other stuff, bins for catering or buffet setups, condiments by the gallon, etc.
Iceberg lettuce comes by the 24 ct case, mushrooms 10lbs.

A few items overlap with the regular ones.

Instead of the coupon book they have "Expo". Look here for an example of the Expo brochure that is currently valid.

It's fun to visit occasionally, but not the right place for your weekly shopping trip.

Prices are not the same at all Costcos. Prices change at any time and aren't locked in, but the discount is. This may differ on a TV vs a box of cereal, but it's policy to not show them. Online and store prices also differ.

In Google Docs Posting "format" for those who prefer.

Possibly cleaner
PDF version attached,
and Google Doc Format Version Link.

Thanks to all who contributed to, shared, and/or previously posted the various versions included here at FW.

PS. The unlimited quantity, $3 off (usually $7.99 at various warehouses) Kirkland Signature Pepperoni Pizza is excellent, and the pharmacies at the warehouses accept this from those who are eligible and need it too!

torpid said:   $50 off the little giant ladder is a pretty steep discount. We bought one several months back for the $180 price and that was a good deal at the time. Good ladder so far, though the heavy use will only be seen in the coming months.

I think you meant $40 off.

Motivator said:   torpid said:   $50 off the little giant ladder is a pretty steep discount. We bought one several months back for the $180 price and that was a good deal at the time. Good ladder so far, though the heavy use will only be seen in the coming months.

I think you meant $40 off.

Well $50 off would be a pretty steep discount, especially on the ladder Was wondering when someone would correct, with a comment, that the "coupon" shows $40 off. Commonly $179.99 at the Costco warehouses, and the $40 off Costco IS about a year ago made a very good deal approximately 22% better and now is repeated!

I wonder what the final price for the 55" Samsung is going to be. I really want a TV and should wait for BF I guess, but I just moved and my new living room needs a TV.

toprammin said:   peepsiemom said:   What's the price of the Samsung 55 inch LED? Why do they publish the coupon amount but not the price?

I paid $949 after $300 off about a week ago, so im wondering what its at now as well.

Costco does price match within 14 days, after that you have to return/rebuy. Buy a new one, wheel it to cust service desk, and return it with old receipt if its cheaper now.

Butcherboy said:   stuffedwallet said:   thanks BB in advance

Sorry I am working on the size, it may take some time
My software is old

Time to find a really Hot Deal on some not old SW

But thanks Butcherboy for your efforts!

bump!

cyruskaker12 said:   bump!Why??? It hasn't even started yet.

got a mirror for $5 off thanks

ach1199 said:   zapy said:   My local costco turned into a Costco business center and no longer gives a crap about the consumer side....... I'm coming to get my refund on the membership!

They lost a lot of the consumer types of goods. Their hours are cut back. Closed on Sunday. Just geared toward things a business would use most. Businesses don't need fresh produce, meats etc. so much has been cut out or back. The meats are in huge bulk packs. Everything is "bigger".

Do you know how much it costs before the $3 discount? Thanks.

TeeSemmel said:   Finally 9V blocks have a discount again. Regular price went up a buck earlier this year.

Farmer said:   Do you know how much it costs before the $3 discount? Thanks.

TeeSemmel said:   Finally 9V blocks have a discount again. Regular price went up a buck earlier this year.

It was about $2/battery and about $16/8 pk. $13 after $3 savings.

schmedy said:   I wonder what the final price for the 55" Samsung is going to be. I really want a TV and should wait for BF I guess, but I just moved and my new living room needs a TV.

Its currently $1369.99 minus a $200 manufacturer discount thru 10/20 and minus the $370 coupon = $800+tax.
http://www.costco.com/Samsung-55%22-Class-1080p-120Hz-LED-HDTV-U...

Here's another one for comparison from Costco (credit another thread)
http://www.costco.com/newurl.product.11759191.html

don't forget to add the square trade warranty for 5 years of total warranty in home on 37"inch or larger cant beat it if they cant fix it in 5 business day's they refund your money on the three extra years that square trade offers as a extended warranty!

Sach said:   schmedy said:   I wonder what the final price for the 55" Samsung is going to be. I really want a TV and should wait for BF I guess, but I just moved and my new living room needs a TV.

Its currently $1369.99 minus a $200 manufacturer discount thru 10/20 and minus the $370 coupon = $800+tax.
http://www.costco.com/Samsung-55%22-Class-1080p-120Hz-LED-HDTV-U...

Here's another one for comparison from Costco (credit another thread)
http://www.costco.com/newurl.product.11759191.html

The link you have does not mention a $200 discount, just the $370 instant manufacturer discount. Is the price different in store, or did they discontinue the extra $200 off? If this is $800 I am buying for sure. At $1000 however it does not seem like a great deal.

Skipping 13 Messages...
Can you share which model/make TV (40" range) is a good one to get at Costco? Our Sony died just days outside the three year AMEX warranty, so from our perspectie reliability is key.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014