• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
MunkeeBoy said:   Sach said:   schmedy said:   I wonder what the final price for the 55" Samsung is going to be. I really want a TV and should wait for BF I guess, but I just moved and my new living room needs a TV.

Its currently $1369.99 minus a $200 manufacturer discount thru 10/20 and minus the $370 coupon = $800+tax.
http://www.costco.com/Samsung-55%22-Class-1080p-120Hz-LED-HDTV-U...

Here's another one for comparison from Costco (credit another thread)
http://www.costco.com/newurl.product.11759191.html

The link you have does not mention a $200 discount, just the $370 instant manufacturer discount. Is the price different in store, or did they discontinue the extra $200 off? If this is $800 I am buying for sure. At $1000 however it does not seem like a great deal.

Looks like they replaced the $200 off with the $370.

Image (225.29kB)
Disclaimer
Image of on-line price and description today.

cant go wrong with a samsung

zapy said:   My local costco turned into a Costco business center and no longer gives a crap about the consumer side....... I'm coming to get my refund on the membership!You dont need a membership anyway just get a member to buy you a huge gift card and you get in free.They just have to get a manager to put in a 99 code in cash register.

For anyone looking for tires, Bridgestone will be $100 off a set of four beginning November 10th. I stopped to see if they had tires to fit my Saturn Outlook. They can't fit it in the Micheline tires that are currently on sale, but she was nice enough to let me know to wait a few weeks.

cyruskaker12 said:   cant go wrong with a samsung
I bought a 32" Samsung TV a few years ago and the speakers make an annoying rattling noise. I'm going to avoid Samsung TVs in the future.

maybe your set was one out of 1000 it could happen to any brand, but the TV's with one of the best pictures and contrast is Samsung by far.

zubrin said:   Farmer said:   Do you know how much it costs before the $3 discount? Thanks.

TeeSemmel said:   Finally 9V blocks have a discount again. Regular price went up a buck earlier this year.

Time to feed them smoke detectors ...

It was about $2/battery and about $16/8 pk. $13 after $3 savings.

I just bought 9V batteries today at Lowes for $10/8pk. They also had $24/25pk. Not Duracell though. FYI.

I wish that TV was 3d capable

govenar said:   cyruskaker12 said:   cant go wrong with a samsung
I bought a 32" Samsung TV a few years ago and the speakers make an annoying rattling noise. I'm going to avoid Samsung TVs in the future.

same here. Mine 42" has several vertical black lines that will stay for 10 minutes or more after turned on. It is very annoying.

thank you OP... was looking to buy a ladder and the price came up right...

MunkeeBoy said:   Sach said:   schmedy said:   I wonder what the final price for the 55" Samsung is going to be. I really want a TV and should wait for BF I guess, but I just moved and my new living room needs a TV.

Its currently $1369.99 minus a $200 manufacturer discount thru 10/20 and minus the $370 coupon = $800+tax.
http://www.costco.com/Samsung-55%22-Class-1080p-120Hz-LED-HDTV-U...

Here's another one for comparison from Costco (credit another thread)
http://www.costco.com/newurl.product.11759191.html

The link you have does not mention a $200 discount, just the $370 instant manufacturer discount. Is the price different in store, or did they discontinue the extra $200 off? If this is $800 I am buying for sure. At $1000 however it does not seem like a great deal.

Costco is discontinuing the un55eh6050f so prices will only get better through the end of the year until B&M stock is depleted. This is Costco.com's #1 returned TV. I am guessing we have received at least 20 pallets (400 units) of these 6050s since July in our Costco salvage buys. Costco customers see this model online at Costco.com look at the stock photos which Costco conveniently leaves out a profile view and then buy this model online not realizing it is not like the ultra-slim 6150 model they see in local Costco B&Ms. Plus the 6050 is not a true LED TV in the sense the LCD panel is fused 1:1 to the LCD backlight like other current Samsung LED models. Basically the 6050 is a LCD with a single panel LED backlight (not edge-lit) built into legacy looking LCD cabinets. If you see this TV in person you would swear you were back in 2005. It is nearly 4" thick and has only 2 HDMI ports.

Can you share which model/make TV (40" range) is a good one to get at Costco? Our Sony died just days outside the three year AMEX warranty, so from our perspectie reliability is key.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014