• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shoes.com
Need a Shoes.com coupon that earns 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Avia Men's Running Shoes
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Use code 25SALE
Staff Summary
  • Shoes.com Coupons:
    SHOES10
    10% off and Free shipping on any order (expires 2/4/15 1:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

N41, great price for descent treads.

thanks!

$15.92 shipped after 10% FW Cash Back and 5% Discover Card online shopping bonus.

MISTERCHEAP said:   thanks!

$15.92 shipped after 10% FW Cash Back and 5% Discover Card online shopping bonus.

I have tried this also - it will be interesting to see if I get Cash Back both from FW and Discover.

Shoprunner includes Shoes.com so.. free 2 day shipping..

Going fast.

rvm said:   Be Aware Sizes run 1/2 size small

http://www.boscovs.com/StoreFrontWeb/Product.bos?itemNumber=1289...
What's the source for the size runs 1/2 small? The link does not say anything about 1/2 size small.

Both of the reviews indicate a half size small.

Got the black ones instead.

In. Green. Thanks.

I guess if they don't fit me, my brother's getting a new pair of running sneaks for Xmas.

only size 12 left

rmi65700 said:   N41, great price for descent treads.

How are they for ascents?

N4 2 pair for $37.48. Only because with the CashBack logging in stuff, I ended up with 2 in my cart and then thought oh heck what a great price. Thank you so much for posting it. I was in need of a new pair.

Yo Ma-Ma said:   Both of the reviews indicate a half size small.Don't see the reviews. Anyway ordered 9.5 as 9 is gone.

I bought the next higher model in the sale for $22.49 after 25sale code.

http://www.shoes.com/en-US/Product/14934-5173911/Avia/Blk_Mtl+St...

Several sizes still available

happyFWeer said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   thanks!

I have tried this also - it will be interesting to see if I get Cash Back both from FW and Discover.

+1

How are you able to stack click throughs?

KYBOSH said:   happyFWeer said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   thanks!

+1

How are you able to stack click throughs?

I didn't! Started at the FW link for 10%, then paid with Discover Card. I registered for the promo where you get 5% bonus cb on all online purchases from now to Dec 31st (up to $1500 in purchases)

This is a great price, but I'm so wary of purchasing from Shoes.com again after their site was compromised and credit card #s were stolen early this year. Mine was one of them

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014