Disclaimer

Member Summary

50 classic rock MP3 albums
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Classic Fall Albums for $2.99
Thanks archena
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks johnny98

Grabbed Mary J Blige for starters. Didn't even know that FWCB was available for Google Play until today.

Good deal. Everytime I hear a song from "O Brother Where Art Thou" it makes me depressed. Not sure what it is about that music but it's such a downer.

Might want to change the title - very few of these would be classified as "classic rock"

Amazon has pricematched. Here's a link to Aim and Ignite by Fun.
http://www.amazon.com/Aim-and-Ignite/dp/B0045EA1P6/

Search for the other ones on Google's list.

Remember to use the $5 that some got from Amazon earlier. I got two nice albums for a net of .98

jonadab said:   Remember to use the $5 that some got from Amazon earlier. I got two nice albums for a net of .98

Or use that $25 that some got from Google earlier. I'm still working my way through that.

jonadab said:   Remember to use the $5 that some got from Amazon earlier. I got two nice albums for a net of .98

Looks like I missed out on that $5.00. Happy to be on my own computer again. Don't want to miss out on any more offers.

got Kid A, thx OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014