• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman13 in. Tool Bag $3.49 ( Reg. Price $6.99 ) Store Pick Up @ K-Mart

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_010W652828790001P

2 Reviews, Both are 5 Star

Product Description

Store All Your Tools Safely With the 13 In. Tool Bag from Craftsman

Excellent for storage and portability, the Craftsman 13 in. Tool Bag is ideal for holding hand tools as well as power tools. The roomy interiors combined with the strong material makes this bag a good choice for professionals and DIY enthusiasts.

The interior compartment of this 13 in. Tool Bag offers lots of space for your tools. All the key stress points such as the seams have been reinforced for longevity and durability so you can carry heavy tools with ease. The reinforced base also provides additional protection while storing heavy tools. The exterior mesh pockets are just right for tucking in work gloves and flashlights. These outer pockets are great for keeping your tools within easy access. The wide mouth makes getting tools in and out easy so you can carry this tool bag along on job sites or while doing chores around your home.

•The Craftsman 13 in. Tool Bag is a practical addition to your home, garage or workshop
•The tool carrier weighs 1.16 lbs.
•Deep internal compartment offers maximum storage
•Outer mesh pockets are ideal for storing small components
•Reinforced at base and all key stress points for maximum longevity and durability

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman13 in. Tool Bag
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for two. Thanks. Green.

In for 1. Thanks OP!

Thanks. Don't need one for me but price is so good I think I might pick one up for my kids fake tools that are scattered throughout the house.

seems this is on sale so much, $3.49 may be regular price disguised as sale.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014