• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Great deal.
Linkified

Canon EOS 60D w/ 18-135mm IS Lens

Just got a Friday frys.com email (and my usual newspaper ad) and it shows the 60D combo for $899.

It's usually $1199.

An EOS with Perspective. With the new EOS 60D DSLR, Canon gives the photo enthusiast a powerful tool fostering creativity, with better image quality, more advanced features and automatic and in-camera technologies for ease-of-use. It features an improved APS-C sized 18.0 Megapixel CMOS sensor for tremendous images, a new DIGIC 4 Image Processor for finer detail and excellent color reproduction, and improved ISO capabilities from 100 - 6400 (expandable to 12800) for uncompromised shooting even in the dimmest situations. The new Multi-control Dial enables users to conveniently operate menus and enter settings with a simple touch. The EOS 60D also features an EOS first: A Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (1,040,000 dots) monitor for easy low- or high-angle viewing. An improved viewfinder, a number of new in-camera creative options and filters, plus HDMI output for viewing images on an HDTV all make the EOS 60D invaluable for the evolving photographer. With continuously curved surfaces, user-friendliness and exuding solidity and refinement, the EOS 60D is true digital inspiration!

Member Summary

Canon 60D with 18-135mm lens (43.12kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

How is Fry's reputation? are they good?

cd1z said:   How is Fry's reputation? are they good?
Better than good - One of the best ones out there and an Authorized Canon Dealer...Frankly, this deal keeps popping up once a month or so, and I am surprised it has lasted till almost noon east coast time. Shipping the unit, usually becomes 'unavailable' after a couple of hours, and mostly when west coast people wake up...

Wow, its an aging model but thats the lowest U've seen it without a tedious printer rebate. Good deal for an initial dslr if anyone is interested. I'd buy this straightaway if it was like this last year when I was hunting for a 60d

This price for the kit was offered on and off for more than a month now!

Thanks Buddy, after a lot research of 7D and 60D, ordered this one today.

Received the camera yesterday, it is solid and videos and pictures are very good

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014